Help, Ons is opsoek na jou ou Bybels veral kinder Bybels

Compassion World Wide

Ons is opsoek na Bybels in Afrikaans veral kinder bybels, Engelse Bybels is ook welkom maar die grootste nood is vir Afrikaans as jy ons kan help stuur die Bybel na :

Petra & Renier Swiegers

Posbus 5928

Cresta Gauteng

South Africa

Of as jy nie die posgeld na Suid Afrika toe wil betaal nie

stuur die Bybels gerus na:

Paul Minnaar

25 Meadow Lane

Moncton, New Brunswick

E1A6T7

Canada

As iemand in Australia die finansiele vermoe het om die Bybels na Suid Afrika toe te pos plaas asseblief jou address in die "post" en stuur die Bybels na Petra.

Ons organisasie Compassion World-Wide is betrokke by vier welsyns organisasies in Suid Afrika, ons help die kinders en hul families in plakkers kampe.

Die nood is groot en die kinders is die lydende party.

Baie Dankie

Paul Minnaar 506 866 5556 (Cell Phone Canada ) as daar enige navrae

post-12120-1219923163.jpg

Edited by Compassion World Wide

Hello

This is Paul Minnaar from Compassion World Wide we only registered this charity a few week ago and are busy getting

all the ducks in a row bank account, tax certificate and website our goal is to help these children of poverty in South Africa.

We want to make sure their family unit improve their conditions and help the family on a path of self sustainability.

I am going to South Africa to meet with a number of local charities, we want to know where our funding is going and who receive it.

Our goal is to provide monthly feedback to sponsors in Canada and the USA.

Please bare with us, you could send money to Petra, I will be meeting with her during my visit.

She does not have a registered charity yet and rely solely on donations from the public.

Food is always needed, the squatter camp in Krugerdorp grow daily in the last couple of months it went from 80 to over 238 families with nothing in their name.

Petra can barely keep her head above water with this demand any help is very welcome.

Compassion World-Wide will be actively assisting these children in South Africa, always making sure that we improve their lives and help them get out of poverty.

Other organizations you can support is: Eleos http://www.eleos.co.za/ and the Potato foundation http://www.thepotatofoundation.co.za/

Feel free to phone me 506 866 5556 Paul