My kittys need a home please

FIrabbit

We are in desperate need of a home for our 2 adult male cats. We are moving and we can't take them with us. Kitty is 6 years old and Varkie 4 years old. We rescued Varkie in JHB CBD when he was merely a month old and against all odds he survived the several ailments he had and turned into the perfect pet. They are both playful cats and have been neutered and just love a good scratch and lots of attention. We would prefer them going to the same home as Varkie is quite lost without his big brother. Please help us if possible as we just can't bear considering the last resort if they don't find a good home. Please contact us if you are interested on 082 305 5041 or theimageco@gmail.com.

Thank you and take care

• 3 weeks later...

Di did not even read yioru post as I can not handle the sadness of it! I had to rehome my two cats before we came over and is still crying! I advertised at the vet and at our local petshop and shopping centre. I added a photo of my cat (had a house for one) and said that my cat need a loving home and that we are willling to pay monthly food and vet costs should it occur-I was hoping some elderly lady might be itnerested who coyuld not afford a cat but could give her lots of love. I found somebody who was willing to do it, but m heart is still so, so sore about my two cats. I really hope you get good homes for them. I decided at that time to rather put my cat down as to give her back to the rescue centre where I got her from or the SPCA or just for anybody as she was such a nervous wreck as it was...A BIG HUG FOR YOU!

Di did not even read yioru post as I can not handle the sadness of it! I had to rehome my two cats before we came over and is still crying! I advertised at the vet and at our local petshop and shopping centre. I added a photo of my cat (had a house for one) and said that my cat need a loving home and that we are willling to pay monthly food and vet costs should it occur-I was hoping some elderly lady might be itnerested who coyuld not afford a cat but could give her lots of love. I found somebody who was willing to do it, but m heart is still so, so sore about my two cats. I really hope you get good homes for them. I decided at that time to rather put my cat down as to give her back to the rescue centre where I got her from or the SPCA or just for anybody as she was such a nervous wreck as it was...A BIG HUG FOR YOU!

My opinion... TAKE THEM WITH YOU!!!

If you don't - you will always miss them and wonder about them. 7 months may be a Loooooonnnnnggggg time but at least the time will end and you will be reunited. Better than never.....

We are in desperate need of a home for our 2 adult male cats. We are moving and we can't take them with us. Kitty is 6 years old and Varkie 4 years old. We rescued Varkie in JHB CBD when he was merely a month old and against all odds he survived the several ailments he had and turned into the perfect pet. They are both playful cats and have been neutered and just love a good scratch and lots of attention. We would prefer them going to the same home as Varkie is quite lost without his big brother. Please help us if possible as we just can't bear considering the last resort if they don't find a good home. Please contact us if you are interested on 082 305 5041 or theimageco@gmail.com.

Thank you and take care

Hello,

I will keep my eyes open. When do you have to leave and where do you stay at the moment? Dont you have a pic of your cats. I am sure there must be some one out there who wants to have two cats. Please dont give up. I will email you as soon as I hear something.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to you all

I am glad to say that all 4 of our animals found new and loving homes.

Thanks alot for all the best wishes and tips

Best regards and take care

Riaan