Container Space available......

ronfire

I can't believe I'm writing this ad all these months after we arrived in Perth! However, thanks to the brilliance of the folks at Pickfords, Jhb - here I am!!!

We have a part-filled 20 ft container that is only 60% full. If you're travelling from Jhb/Pta to Perth and you don't have a lot of stuff, please let me know. I'll put you in touch with the Pickfords rep I'm dealing with.

Thank you!

Edited by ronfire

I can't believe it! Surely it can't take that long to fill a container!

I have sent a few emails to Pickfords to try and find out where my container is, and they don't bother to reply. I won't deal with them again.

Darn. If you had been coming to Melbourne, I would have ordered clothes and filled your container with it :) (Not even joking!)

G'Day,

WE are definitely interested, only problem is that we're waiting for 457 approval. So if it happens in next few days we can fill the other 40% immediately no problem. If you can wait please keep us in mind. JF

I can't believe it! Surely it can't take that long to fill a container!

I have sent a few emails to Pickfords to try and find out where my container is, and they don't bother to reply. I won't deal with them again.

Hi Jeanne,

I think you must phone your rep, and ask for the container number or tracking number. Then you can track your container online.

G'Day,

WE are definitely interested, only problem is that we're waiting for 457 approval. So if it happens in next few days we can fill the other 40% immediately no problem. If you can wait please keep us in mind. JF

Hi

That sounds fantastic! I'm gonna sit tight and wait for your SUCCESSFUL 457 visa app! (Sorry for the very blatantly selfish motive....) :)

Hi Ronfire....goood...hoping to send you news of our successful 457 very soon, gee it's becoming really tough waiting this long. :)