"Application has been decided"

odelia

Dear all

We lodged our 175 non-MODL 14th January 2008; medicals and PCC in february

Every month, my husband, as the main applicant, uploads his payslips as we have heard that they sometimes want evidence of this. He again wanted to do this today.

This is the response from DIAC

"You cannot attach documents or files as your application has been decided. Please use the Query the Status of your application link to check the status of your application."

When we go to status check it says nothing. Nothing else has changed. He has tried a couple of times to upload now and the same response.

Any one had the same problem?

rgds

Odelia

I would contact them for sure ... that sounds a bit odd!

Send them an email and ask them what the problem is. It's highly unlikely that you application would have been decided so soon ...

Let us know what they say!

The system does that sometimes. We were told the same thing, a few hours after we'd lodged and nearly freaked. A few other people have mentioned having the same problem. Try again in a few hours and usually it lets you attach again.

Don't panic, just try again later or tomorrow.

Candice

Hi Odelia

Good to know who is right in front of us in the line. We applied for 175 non-MODl on 16 January, medicals etc in feb.

Hope there are hardly any applications in December and they just breeze through it.

Hi Odelia

Good to know who is right in front of us in the line. We applied for 175 non-MODl on 16 January, medicals etc in feb.

Hope there are hardly any applications in December and they just breeze through it.

Yip it is the absolute "no rhyme nor reason" method of DIAC that gets one down!

I'm also curious (or maybe it's just wishful thinking!) - is it a "standard" error message, or does it mean somebody is looking at your file!!

Did you try again?

I'm also curious (or maybe it's just wishful thinking!) - is it a "standard" error message, or does it mean somebody is looking at your file!!

Did you try again?

I also had a fleeting thought in the same direction! ;) Please keep us updated! |Can it just be an olive branch we are trying to clutch to.... :ilikeit:

Probably only an error message - now it says we have reached our maximum we can't upload anymore - :ilikeit:;)

Aaaaaagh.... No!! Was so hoping they've started with January applicants!

I've heard of THAT error message before (people who cannot upload anymore because they've reached their limit). As far as I know you have to e-mail any extra documentation from now on. I think they state that in your e-mail you've received. Yes, here it is:

"In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned attachments to adelaide.gsm.documents @ immi.gov.au"

Thanks - please keep us updated!