Microwave Oven for the taking

Almost Aussie

Hi,

Maybe this is an item for the suggested emergency pack but who's going to store all these goods. Anyway, I have a National Panasonic microwave oven which is in 100% working condition. We got a new one on special with the half-year clearance sales and just had to grab it. If nobody shows any interest, it will end on the pavement for local collection. Just thought I can help some of the people who come out without any household goods.

Please PM me. I'm in Carine. That's 2km from Warwick station.

AA

Hi Carine,

How far are you from NOR because Enrica always collects for the surprise box. She is away at the moment in SA so I thought if you were not too far maybe I can get it and keep it for her, please don't put it on the pavement, there are so many people who arrive and are so desperate.

Cheers

Kathy

Thanks Kathy for looking out for your fellow Saffers.

I asppreciate it ,

Ill talk to you when I get back.

Cheers

Hey Enrica, you just enjoy your time with your family in SA, if it was not for you I don't know how we would of survived in a empty house until our container came. Pity that other Saffers who have been here for a while that we actually knew could not lend a teaspoon, anyway, I think a good turn for someone helps the ball roll around and throws you back 5 good turns.

Enjoy your your holiday.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Kathy/Enrica,

I'll keep it till Enrica's back from SA else you're welcome to collect it from me, Kathy. I can always drop it off if you're close to me or somewhere I travel a lot.

Kathy, I actually meant I'm staying in Carine - see my post :ilikeit:

PM me for my address if you want to collect.

AA

• 1 month later...
Hi Kathy/Enrica,

I'll keep it till Enrica's back from SA else you're welcome to collect it from me, Kathy. I can always drop it off if you're close to me or somewhere I travel a lot.

Kathy, I actually meant I'm staying in Carine - see my post :ilikeit:

PM me for my address if you want to collect.

AA

Hi there

Is the microwave still ups for grabs?

Please let me know

Regards

Riaan

Hi there

Please let me know

Regards

Riaan

Hi Riaan,

I'll have to confirm with you. I haven't as yet given the microwave to Enrica & co to keep in the kitty, but a lady who has just arrived requested to borrow the microwave while waiting for their goods. She still needs to collect the oven from me and I'll confirm whether she still needs it.

Else, you can pick-up one for about $20 in the classifieds in Perth or for grabs with the stuff people put out on the pavement. Just find out which suburb close to you is having their bi-annual rubbish collection. I've seen plenty on the pavement with our collection in August in Carine. Some might be broken but believe me, most will still be 100%. The same goes for TV's, fans, furniture, computers and plenty of computer screens etc.

AA

Hi Riaan,

I'll have to confirm with you. I haven't as yet given the microwave to Enrica & co to keep in the kitty, but a lady who has just arrived requested to borrow the microwave while waiting for their goods. She still needs to collect the oven from me and I'll confirm whether she still needs it.

Else, you can pick-up one for about $20 in the classifieds in Perth or for grabs with the stuff people put out on the pavement. Just find out which suburb close to you is having their bi-annual rubbish collection. I've seen plenty on the pavement with our collection in August in Carine. Some might be broken but believe me, most will still be 100%. The same goes for TV's, fans, furniture, computers and plenty of computer screens etc.

AA

Problem with microwaves on the verge is that they are extremely dirty inside - just check that first - I almost picked up one and found that someone must have tried to blow up a magpie inside the thing.

Problem with microwaves on the verge is that they are extremely dirty inside - just check that first - I almost picked up one and found that someone must have tried to blow up a magpie inside the thing.

That's the nice thing about the rubbish collections. You actually pick and choose the one you want. I've collected 3 TV's. One was broken the other two still working 100%. So I chose the nicest one and promoted the other two back to the verge.

Hi there

Please let me know

Regards

Riaan

Hi Riaan,

Yep, the people got one somewhere else. So its all yours should you still require it.

Just advise so that I can either keep or pass it to the kitty.

Regards

AA