How do you do the "click here" bit when you post a link?

Riekie

Question

Hope someone can help me out here: when I post a link it gives the whole long name of the link. How do you guys do the click here bit instead of having the whole address? (I can't even draw a fake line correctly! No hope for THIS blonde! :ilikeit: )

5 answers to this question

Hi Riekie :ilikeit:

First you click on the "insert link" button on your window. It then opens a separate window where you insert the link that you want, then when you click ok another window opens where it asks you the title of the webpage. Here you can just write "here" or "click here" or whatever you want and then when you post it those words will be underlined and will take you to the website.

Hope that makes sense :ilikeit:

Julie :ilikeit:

Thanks Jules! Mine does not work. :( When I click on the "insert link" button, I get an error. Maybe there's a setting I should adjust on my PC..... :unsure: (Hendie, maybe you can help out here? This blonde is at it again..... :lol::lol: ) In the meantime Dedrei kindly gave me an alternative way to get there - thanks!! :ilikeit:

Guided Mode :D

Huh? :D Onthou jy praat nou met 'n blond...... :huh:

Guest Sunshine Sister

Hi Riekie,

As jy op reply click kry jy 'n box waarin jy jou response tik. Aan die onderkant regs is daar twee buttons, een is guided mode en die ander check post length. Gaan click op guided mode en kyk of dit dalk 'n verskil maak.

Hoop dit help.

Liefde

SS

:ph34r: