Esperance WA

Hentie Beukes

Hi I left SA in June 2005. Living in Bucklands Beach Auckland NZ and loving it :ilikeit: . I am interested to know more about Esperance and surrounding neighbourhoods.

Are there SAners in Esperance ? I will need genuine feelings about the place because I need to decide if I am willing to trade NZ for Esperance. I prefer Ex Kiwi input. :ilikeit:

Thanks

Hentie

I don’t know about Esperance but Perth is better than NZ, I’m sure you know the reasons already.

I don’t know about Esperance but Perth is better than NZ, I’m sure you know the reasons already.

Hi thanks, Yes you’re right about that :ilikeit: . I will love to come to Perth but the job op is in Esperance :ilikeit: .

Cheers

Hentie

Hi thanks, Yes you’re right about that :rolleyes: . I will love to come to Perth but the job op is in Esperance :blink: .

Cheers

Hentie

There is a lot of work available all over Australia. What do you do for a living?

There is a lot of work available all over Australia. What do you do for a living?

Hi Good day,

Thanks for your reply . I am aware of the job op’s in Aus. The thing is I got an offer from Esperance. Therefore I only need to know more about Esperance.

Thank you

Hentie

Hi you wana tell me no one know anything about Esperance??? <_<

Hi

Ek bly nou nie self in Esperance nie maar ons was nou al 'n paar keer daar vir 'n naweek wegbreek. Dit is een van die mooiste plekke wat ek nog gesien het. Die dorpie is maar aan die klein kan maar dit is mooi en baie skoon. Daar is 'n goeie besigheids sentrum met al die nogdigste winkels en die industrieele gebied is ook nie te klein nie. Die is as die mooiste strand in Oz gekroon en ek sal enige plek in die wereld vir Esperance verruil.

hoop dit help.

Wilma

Hi Wilma,

Baie dankie vir jou bydrae. Ek glo wat jy vir my sê. Ek het op die web gekyk maar, jy weet mos hoe kan hulle met foto's speel.

Ek hoop om nog van iemand te hoor wat self daar woon of gewoon het hoe hulle dit beleef.

Goed gaan

Hentie

Hi julle

baie dankie vir die bydrae ek sluit die versoek af.

Groet

Hentie

• 2 months later...

Hi, We will be moving to Esperance in January 2009. My husband will be teaching in the Design and Technology department of Esperance Senior High school. When he spoke to the Deputy, he was told that there there are ohter South African members of staff too. Hope this helps - Sorry that I cn't give nay current knowledge of Esperance.

• 4 weeks later...

my wife works at Ravensthorpe a few days a week, and there are plenty Saffers there. Most are FIFO, some stay in Hopetoun but there are some who stay in Esperance and commute...

So to answer the question - lots of Saffers in the area...

• 2 months later...

Ditto...now that we've moved to this truely stunning coastal town I can confirm that there are plenty of South Africans living in and around Esperance. Almost 2/3 of the Baptist Church in town consists of Saffers!!! Small world!