Jump to content


de Jager familie

Recommended Posts

Good Day All

We are planning on going to Australia in December. We are going on a 457 Visa

We would like a friend to travel with us at the same time.

But he will be going for a holiday to return in a months time.

I'm not sure what kind of visa we need to get for him.

I assume something like a holiday visa.

Where do I start to get a holiday visa for him.

Passport is no problem that we have already.

Is there a phone number that I could phone to get advise of where to go which forms

to ask for and what it will all costand how long it will take.

Your advise will be much appreciated


Link to comment
Share on other sites


It is called a holiday visa, 676, here is the link http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/tourist/676/index.htm

It will explain everything to you and what he/she will need

Hope this helps


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...