Jump to content

Looking for Accountants/Finance positions


Recommended Posts

Hi there.

My girlfriend and i have a B com (Hons) degree in Accounting and she has a Masters degree in Tax.

Just 3 questions:

1) Our chances for work (457 visa) in Auz??

2) If we want to move to Auz, do you have to apply for permanent citizenship after a 457 visa (if you wanna stay) or do you qualify automatically?

3) And then, if only one of us gets a visa, is it possible for the partner to go with, without any visa ( if you're married)??



Edited by Henru
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Henru

1) I think your chances would be good, I would target the big accounting firms, see what they say.

2) Your PR visa is a whole new application. It is a totally separate visa from the 457.

3) If one of you get's a job offer, then the other can be listed on the same visa, but only if you have been living together as a couple. The same applies for PR. Of course if you are married, the same rule counts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...