Coffee Club Krantskloof

candivw

Hi All,

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest a date for coffee club as no one else has, lets braai at Kranzkloof again at 11H00, everyone can bring own stuff like we did last time.

Let me know if anyone is keen!

Candice

Edited by candivw

Hi,

Sounds like a good idea. We fly out on the 18th, so will probably be too hectic with the last minute stuff, but will let you know closer the time.

Hi,

Sounds like a good idea. We fly out on the 18th, so will probably be too hectic with the last minute stuff, but will let you know closer the time.

Congrats Nicky!! We hard that we leave late December or early Jan, thats when employer needs hubby to start!

Hi All,

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest a date for coffee club as no one else has, lets braai at Kranzkloof again at 11H00, everyone can bring own stuff like we did last time.

Let me know if anyone is keen!

Candice

Would have loved to have joined you, but not available on the 14th September. Thanks...

Hi

We can do the 14th September!

Congrats to those who are already on their way, maybe we should also consider the end of August so the leavers can still join in??

Regards

Apollo

Hi

We can do the 14th September!

Congrats to those who are already on their way, maybe we should also consider the end of August so the leavers can still join in??

Regards

Apollo

You are welcome to organise something for the end of august, we will not be able to make it though.

We are keen to meet up on the 14th for sure.

It would be nice to also meet up with the others that are leaving before the 14th -

Keep us posted

Narms

Guys the turnout last time was awesome, lets try make this get together just as successful, bring all along who are moving to oz, i will probably be bringing 2 other couples who are not on the forum. :ilikeit:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so for the 14th so far we have.... Narms,myself and hubby, Apollo and The Cramers, is anyone else thinking of coming?

Edited by candivw

I just noticed that the 24th of September is National Braai Day and a public holiday and i couldnt help but wonder if this day would suit everyone better as we have had a poor response so far.

Let us know what you think guys.

Candice

We won't be able to make the 24th - i will be in the Uk from the 22 sep - 6 October.

Keep us posted on the plans

Narms

Hi,

We can do the 24th, that's 2 adults and 1 kiddie. I will invite another family of 4.

Let's see what the response is like!

Regards

Apollo

Hello, we can make the 24th but not the 14th. We will check in closer to the time to see which date you are meeting. We are two adults and two kids, we may be able to bring others along, will talk to people we know.

Susan