Mobile crushing and screening

Beatle

Hi, my fiance and I are here (based in Perth) on a 457 visa. I already have work but my fiance is battling a bit. He does mobile crushing and screening and this applies both to the mining and construction industries. He has also done a bit of project management and is very good and what he does. Does anyone know where he will be able to apply for a job - and I dont mean the normal job websites you find, because all that has turned up fruitless (and we have been trying for months). We are looking for actual companies that deal with crushing and screening because he is willing to go see them in person to ask for a job. He is also prepared to even start his own crushing and screening company if anyone is interested in going into business with him.

He has so many credentials in South Africa but in Australia it doesnt seem to matter simply because he doesnt have a degree.

Can anyone out there help us with anything? Any advise?

I have often suggested that people go online to www.yellowpages.com.au, it is amazing what you will find there. I just did, and there are many links to what you are looking for, give it a try.

http://www.yellowpages.com.au/search/postS...p;x=26&y=10