Where to stay in Adelaide

Karl and Nanette

G'day All,

Thanks for your feedback on what I need to take and what I need to leave. The full container sounds like a good idea.

Now if anyone can give me some ideas on where to look for property in Adelaide I would really appreciate it.

Chow for now.

Karl

Karl,

Check out the forum named "communities"and then select "Adelaide SA"". Most if not all the estate agencies listed under the links there do rentals and selling. I would however suggest to look for yourself once here and get an informed opinion on where to stay and also see what the places look like for yourself.

Many people like to live within easy access of the city centre and prefer an older, more established neighbourhood in which to live. Others like acreage and are happy to live on a few acres which you would be able to find in the Adelaide Hills region, to the east of the city. Others like the southern suburbs with their nearness to the beaches there.

Only you will be able to determine what areas you'd like to live in and what you can afford, as some suburbs command higher house prices and rentals than others.

When are you shifting to Adelaide?

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your input. We are still not sure when, all depends on the outcome with the agents we are using but according to them Adelaide is our only option. I can't see us moving before end of next year.