New Google street maps

Langes

Check out Australia here. You can have a clear view of most areas in Australia. www.maps.google.com.au/streetview . Only the blue coloured areas can be viewed. You can also rotate the view 360. Move up or down in that street. Enjoy.

Annette's husband, Marius, told me on the weekend that his Garmin sat nav has a number of different languages to listen for directions in. . . . . including . . . . Afrikaans!

Now you don't have to swear at the bloke or sheila telling you in an Aussie accent which way to go.

You can tell him / her in Afrikaans where to get off, if you miss the turn!

I don't know if Tom Toms or Navmans have a selection of languages to listen for directions.

Maybe somebody with one can find out.

Annette's husband, Marius, told me on the weekend that his Garmin sat nav has a number of different languages to listen for directions in. . . . . including . . . . Afrikaans!

Now you don't have to swear at the bloke or sheila telling you in an Aussie accent which way to go.

You can tell him / her in Afrikaans where to get off, if you miss the turn!

I don't know if Tom Toms or Navmans have a selection of languages to listen for directions.

Maybe somebody with one can find out.

My magtag broer, wat vertel jy my nou?