Thanks to God

Ungerers (Tanja U)

Hi,

All I want to say is Thank you God for protecting my child today. Today could have been much worse or even fatal for little Liam and our family.

We were all at home today, my two boys were playing. The eldest bumped against the passage door which is one of those sliding solid wooden doors that is on a rail at the top. The whole door came off the rail and came down on my 16 old month son. Liam was standing about 2 meter from the door when it came down, it hit him on his forehead just above his right eye and he went down. We acted quickly and rushed him to the ER. They did a catscan and after 3 hours at the hospital he got the clear. He has a swollen tissue just above his right eye but all is fine. He alo has minor bruises on his shoulder and foot

After the event and waiting in the waiting room I just sat back, gave a deep breath and thanked God for being with my son today. I was so thankful and felt blessed to be given a "second" chance. I just realised again that we have to live every day to the fullest and appreciate each other every single day as we do not know when it will be the last.

Thank you God for protecting Liam today and that it was not his time yet to go.

I always joke and say God has sent additional angels to guard my sons as they are almost always getting up to something dangerous. But I can say, the angels definately worked overtime today :ilikeit:

Take Care and May God protect each and everyone of us.

Tanja

I am so glad with you! Wow, that could have been a tragedy!

I praise God for his goodness in protecting your son.

I am so glad that he is okay! It is wonderful that you got such wonderful treatment at the hospital! I think he deserves a giant chocolate just for being fine!!!

Be strong mom!

Al

Your post brought tears to my eyes. Thank the Lord Jesus your baby is okay!

We had a situation where our entire kitchen cupboards came crashing down crockery and all off the top of the wall. I thank the Lord no-one was in the kitchen at the time as someone could have been killed. I had left the kitchen several minutes before!

Hi Tanja

I'm so glad that Liam had no life threatening injuries. I can just imagine how terrified you must have been. But I too believe in angels, they are there to keep us safe. I know my 2 boys also have an army around them. Hope he will forget everything soon!

Hi Tanya

GOD is truly great, we should be thankful for what we have and be mindful for what we don't... Enjoy and cherish each moment, life is too short to have enemies or to have bad relationships with your families.. We are so glad that Liam is well.

All the best... Joefromsa

I am so glad your little boy is ok. He really must have angels looking after him.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for the support and the encouragement. You all are a truly amazing family to have.

Take Care and God Bless

Tanja

Oh my word - I'm so happy he is okay!!!!

Thank goodness those little angels was looking over him...