Accountant seeks work in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane

Donovan83

I'm considering moving to Australia - either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. I graduated from my BCom(Accounting) degree at the end of 2008, and I am currently doing my Honours in Accounting - I currently am on the Chartered Accounting route, but I'm considering rather moving to Australia and doing the Australian CA instead of the South African one.

Does anyone know of any positions, or how to go about doing this?

• 5 weeks later...
I'm considering moving to Australia - either Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. I graduated from my BCom(Accounting) degree at the end of 2008, and I am currently doing my Honours in Accounting - I currently am on the Chartered Accounting route, but I'm considering rather moving to Australia and doing the Australian CA instead of the South African one.

The senior management of Deloitte in Sydney are mostly South African, I know they are constantly looking for auditors from S.A. Several of my friends are working there, according to them the S.A. CA is better than the Aussie one and they have better technical skills. The CEO of Deloitte in Sydney is Giam Swiegers.

Contact Deloitte for more info, or PM me and I can put you in contact with some of my friends at Deloitte.

The senior management of Deloitte in Sydney are mostly South African, I know they are constantly looking for auditors from S.A. Several of my friends are working there, according to them the S.A. CA is better than the Aussie one and they have better technical skills. The CEO of Deloitte in Sydney is Giam Swiegers.

Contact Deloitte for more info, or PM me and I can put you in contact with some of my friends at Deloitte.

Hi we're also keen to migrate to Australia. My husband is the FD with a large retail company with over 20 years Retail Operations experience managing Finance and IT departments and is a qualified management accountant with a post graduate masters degree. We would appreciate the introduction.