Container space wanted from JHB to Brisbane!

cealocanth

I have a desk and bookshelf in Johannesburg that i need brought over to Brisbane. I would really appreciate sharing a little space (and cost) in someones container for this. The measurements are:

DESK: Length – 1,67m, Width – 0,66m, Height – 0,73m

BOOKSHELF: Length – 0,93m, Width – 0,34m, Height – 1,08m

The location of the desk is in Morningside, Johannesburg, and to be shipped to anywhere in Brisbane. I can arrange a transport company to get it to your location for packing.

Thanks, Carolyn

I have a desk and bookshelf in Johannesburg that i need brought over to Brisbane. I would really appreciate sharing a little space (and cost) in someones container for this. The measurements are:

DESK: Length – 1,67m, Width – 0,66m, Height – 0,73m

BOOKSHELF: Length – 0,93m, Width – 0,34m, Height – 1,08m

The location of the desk is in Morningside, Johannesburg, and to be shipped to anywhere in Brisbane. I can arrange a transport company to get it to your location for packing.

Thanks, Carolyn

Will let you know if we have space. We are hopefully packing up before end September, but I don't know what our container space situation is like yet...

Hi Carolyn,

We'll be going to Brisbane but only later than September. If you can wait till Nov/Dec we'll be doing a 20ft plus overflow (you can just add to the overflow) or a 40ft with extra space to spare. Depending on the company's approval.

If you dont find a solution soon, keep me in mind. Its not soon but it will happen (eventually aaargh!!)

GSI