Logan City

duToits

Hi

Can anyone living in queensland please give me some info regarding this area, Logan, Kingston etc.

Thanks for any info.

J

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Logan, Heritage Park. Logan is really a big place and it has areas that differ 100%

Heritage Park is quite a nice area featuring new houses and a nice parks. I'm not sure about schools in the area but I know there is a school not too far from me. Transport is a bit of a prob in my opinion as you would have to take a connecting bus to Browns Plains - Grand Plaza shopping centre (15 minute ride) and then an express bus to the city which takes another 50 minutes. Heritage park not within walking distance to a train station either but Kingston has a station. Not sure about the area but I must admit that certain parts of Browns plains and surrounding areas really reminded me of Eikenhof and the southern parts of Joburg.

I'm not sure whether I would remain in Heritage Park once my lease is up due to a certain adsl2 problem (which I was let to know by all providers was available) and due to the distance to the city but I'm not going to move too far away either. The South is known for having good busses into the city because of the bus lanes on the freeway and the numerous train lines.

I would suggest quite strongly that you travel around in the area first and make sure that it is what you like...I love the almost 'canadian' woods surrounding most of the suburbs around here but hey, the northern areas have it too :lol:

I live in Logan, Heritage Park. Logan is really a big place and it has areas that differ 100%

Heritage Park is quite a nice area featuring new houses and a nice parks. I'm not sure about schools in the area but I know there is a school not too far from me. Transport is a bit of a prob in my opinion as you would have to take a connecting bus to Browns Plains - Grand Plaza shopping centre (15 minute ride) and then an express bus to the city which takes another 50 minutes. Heritage park not within walking distance to a train station either but Kingston has a station. Not sure about the area but I must admit that certain parts of Browns plains and surrounding areas really reminded me of Eikenhof and the southern parts of Joburg.

I'm not sure whether I would remain in Heritage Park once my lease is up due to a certain adsl2 problem (which I was let to know by all providers was available) and due to the distance to the city but I'm not going to move too far away either. The South is known for having good busses into the city because of the bus lanes on the freeway and the numerous train lines.

I would suggest quite strongly that you travel around in the area first and make sure that it is what you like...I love the almost 'canadian' woods surrounding most of the suburbs around here but hey, the northern areas have it too :lol:

Sorry for the dubble post..."Optus sê baie baie dankie...Optus sê baie baie dankie...dat ons jou kon bed*nner"

I hate optus wireless