IELTS Official Practice Materials

Ryk and Yo

Hi, does anyone have the IELTS Official Practice Materials for sale or give away?

RYK

Hi, does anyone have the IELTS Official Practice Materials for sale or give away?

RYK

I do (I think - just have to go check tonight where it is...). PM me your address and I'll mail it to you.

Sorry Ryk to HiJack your thread. (SA thing :blush: )

But when are you writing?

And if Scarlet is so very kind as to let you have hers, maybe could you resell/pass it on to us.

We write the 6th of September.

Thanks

Maggel

Maggel

I have the materials which I want to sell for R100. Please pm me if you are interested.

Sorry Ryk to HiJack your thread. (SA thing :blush: )

But when are you writing?

And if Scarlet is so very kind as to let you have hers, maybe could you resell/pass it on to us.

We write the 6th of September.

Thanks

Maggel

Hi Maggel,

Have not heard from Ryk yet, but if I dont you can have mine for free. Otherwise he can pay it forward once he is finished with it.

Hey there also writing the IELTS on the 6 September i am willing to buy the material, but if you like you can donate it, i promise i will pass it on,

Hey there also writing the IELTS on the 6 September i am willing to buy the material, but if you like you can donate it, i promise i will pass it on,

Sure Bernz. You're definitely 3rd in line - after Ryk and Maggel. But if you're interested in buying you can buy the official material from British Council @ R400 or you can go to www.ieltshelpnow.com and buy specimen material on there.

Thanks Scarlet,

I think I will buy from Zet as the time is very close, and Ryk will most likely only write the end of August , and then there won't be time for us to study as well.

Ryk did start the thread, so I think he will definitely come back to you.

But thanks again for offering.

Hope I will be in a position to do the same after our results. :ilikeit:

Maggel

I also want the study material. My husband writes 16th August, so I pm'd Zet since I would like to buy it now.

Once my husband writes I can lend it to you Maggel if you promise to give it back after you write since I will be writing 27th September.

Hi

If you PM me with your e-mail address, I will e-mail it to you for free. Got it from another forum member, and it was a great help. Would like to return the favour. Everyone else who used it, said it was a great help.

Ons skryf ook die 6de September. Het die studie materiaal al vir 2 maande maar nog nie eers oopgemaak nie. Die kanse is dalk goed dat die boer op sy m%$r gaan kry! lol

Toemaar ons skryf nou in Augustus het ook nog nie oopgemaak. Dit sal goed gaan.

Ryk as jy en vroulief nou kom koffie drink maak ons sommer 'n copy vr julle? Dis nou die beste deal wat julle gaan kry :ilikeit: Nog iemand vir koffie? :whome:

Groete Bassons

Edited by BasinOzson

Hallo Ryk,

Are you there? Still waiting for you to come back to me if you still want it. Otherwise I would love to pass it on to the next interested party...

O, yes the date would help, I am writing 27th September. It looks like I can get it before 6th Sept by somebody else, so I will let you know if i don't come right with somebody else.

Thanks alot anyway

RYK

This Forum is really effective and out of this anyone can see that it is quality people wanting to move to Oz. Australia's government is very clever in attracting good quality people to it's country.

RYK

Hello there

Is there any one that want to sell there info pack for the ielts test. We are writting on the 27 September

regards

mel55

Hi

I am writing my EILTS on the 30th Aug and will be attending a workshop on the 9th Aug. I will post any helpful information that I think will help. I did get some good information on this web site: ieltshelpnow.com. It tells you how the scoring system works and gives helpful tips on all 4 areas.

Regards

Morné

Hi

I am writing my EILTS on the 30th Aug and will be attending a workshop on the 9th Aug. I will post any helpful information that I think will help. I did get some good information on this web site: ieltshelpnow.com. It tells you how the scoring system works and gives helpful tips on all 4 areas.

Regards

Morné

THANX Morne, I am sure this info will help us too. Good luck with your test.

RYK

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Im writing my IELTS in 1 weeks time - any advise for me?

I have not read through any study material.

Jackie

Hi Jackie.

Don't stress. Go though the sample test though as they are set out exactly the same as the real one, just different reading passages or topics. If you manage the sample tests you will feel more confident when you write the final test, but it is not like studying for an exam - They don't e.g. ask parts of speech etc it is just to see that you can cope in an english country, or if you're doing the academic paper that you have a level of proficiency needed for your job. I was least worried about the spoken part and yet it was the most stressfull section on the day because it is one to one. It is not as bad as it seems. Think carefully but don't waste time as they are very strict about the timing, although I felt that I had enough time to complete all questions. Stay calm, you'll be fine.

I didn't open a book for the IELTS test and passed with an 8.5 band score! My spelling is terrible and grammar not of the best! Trust me it's a joke of an exam/test!!!! Just check an example online to get the gist of the format and then just go write the thing! No need to study cause you can't. You either can communicate in english or you can't. As simple as that!!