Hallo

Giets

Good day,

We will be arriving in Brisbane in the beginning of November. Currently in the process of getting rid of our property, vehicles, etc. Not sure how this website works - looks pretty handy though.

Giets :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum. :rolleyes:

You will find all the information you need on the forum. Just read, read, and read. You can also try out the search button.

Good luck with the selling. See you in Brisbane.

Cheers vir eers

S2O

Welcome!! If you are moving to Oz, this is the place to be! There is so much information, you will be reading for days! Enjoy!

Welcome Giets, once you get the hang of this site, it will be a lifesaver.

Best of luck with your plans.

Ok so everyone has said welcome... Tip number one for this forum: Limit yourself to only half hour of forum per day, otherwise YOU WILL GET ADDICTED AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANY WORK DONE! For the rest, enjoy, this is a gold mine of info, support and camaraderie!

So where are you in RSA and what do you do for a living?

Ok so everyone has said welcome... Tip number one for this forum: Limit yourself to only half hour of forum per day, otherwise YOU WILL GET ADDICTED AND YOU WILL NOT GET ANY WORK DONE! For the rest, enjoy, this is a gold mine of info, support and camaraderie!

So where are you in RSA and what do you do for a living?

Hi Naarch,

After this mail I am going to follow your advice on the half an hour.

I am qualified as a Mechanical Engineer, turned 35 yesterday, ouch, working for Anglo Platinum, Potgietersrus as a Resident/Project Engineer. In 2005 I got appointed as project engineer on a large open pit mining expansion project, which are alsmost complete now.

In April this year we went for a LSD trip and I got 3 sponsorship offers, Perth, Galdstone & Brisbane of which we chose the Brisbane option. We are quite excited, but with mixed feelings of course. My wife is a teacher and we have 3 kids, ages 2,3 and 7.

What is your background if you don't mind, How long have you been on this website?

Good day,

We will be arriving in Brisbane in the beginning of November. Currently in the process of getting rid of our property, vehicles, etc. Not sure how this website works - looks pretty handy though.

Giets ;)

Hi Giets,

Welcome to the forum. We also planning to be in Brisbane end of Nov. Just have to sell business and house and we will be on our way. (Business VISA 163)

Good luck buddy................ :ilikeit: