Skilled IT Professionals

EugeneB

Hi,

I quite recently left SA for Australia (Darwin) and am having a feast here - now 1 month in Darwin. The IT company that I work for is looking for IT people - specifically relating to Darwin, Australia. If you have strong Project Management, Business Analysis and/or Systems Analysis skills please PM me.

I cannot quarantee anything, but am in a position to forward your cv's. They have appointed a number of SA's previously and have the ability to bring in immigrants - currently their experience with SA's is very positive - in my case, after I accepted the job offer - it took 3.5 weeks for my VISA and whole application process to be approved, which implies you can get on the plane and work and stay in Oz for 4 years - during this period obviously you will apply for permanent residency and hopefully citizenship.

Hopefully I can help a fellow SA out of SA.

Cheers - Eugene

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I quite recently left SA for Australia (Darwin) and am having a feast here - now 1 month in Darwin. The IT company that I work for is looking for IT people - specifically relating to Darwin, Australia. If you have strong Project Management, Business Analysis and/or Systems Analysis skills please PM me.

I cannot quarantee anything, but am in a position to forward your cv's. They have appointed a number of SA's previously and have the ability to bring in immigrants - currently their experience with SA's is very positive - in my case, after I accepted the job offer - it took 3.5 weeks for my VISA and whole application process to be approved, which implies you can get on the plane and work and stay in Oz for 4 years - during this period obviously you will apply for permanent residency and hopefully citizenship.

Cheers - Eugene

Hi Eugene

I have sent you a pm, please forward me your email address so that I can send my information to you.

Thanks.

Hi,

I cannot quarantee anything, but am in a position to forward your cv's.

Cheers - Eugene

Hi Eugene

I have sent you a pm, please forward me your email address so that I can send my husband's information to you.

Regards

Christina

Hi guys, if you go and look at his profile, at the bottom left, is his email address.

Hi Guys,

Any IT related - please forward your cv's to eugene.brink@bigpond.com

I am receiving quite a bit of cv's and do not check my SA Australia that often - sorry to those to whom I have not yet responded - I cannot reply from my Outlook directly to you guys and have to log into SA Australia forum (not sure why), which becomes a hassle.

I cannot promiss anything, although this company is nation wide and looking for some IT guys and I will forward to my immediate boss which runs the branch for the NT State. He seems quite keen on SA's and as previously mentioned the feedback I got was that they have pleasant experiences with SA's previously appointed - the best way I can describe the company is an IT consulting firm as we have in SA, which obvioulsy covers various disciplines within the IT industry.

Cheers - Eugene

ps - Ek soek 'n paar maatjies in Oz!

Hi,

Cheers - Eugene

Hi,

Cheers - Eugene

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Eugene,

been emailing you. Are you still in Ozz? LOL I am keen to check out what you have on offer. Lemme know

Regards

Paul

Hi Eugene,

been emailing you. Are you still in Ozz? LOL I am keen to check out what you have on offer. Lemme know

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

As previously mentioned I do not go onto SA Aus that often anymore - also I received a couple of cv's and forwarded whatever I received to my boss, which ultimately will take the decision - I do not follow up with him re this, however he indicated that all cv's I receive I must keep forwarding to him. I simply do not know whether he has responded to people or not.

I will however double check whether I forwarded your cv to him.

Yes, I am om skype as Eugene Brink or eugeneb

Cheers for now

Hi Eugene,

What sort of IT job are you talking about....... Sorry to ask a stupid question, just wondering about my Son-in-law and don't want to get his hopes high and he sends his CV off.

Cheers

Kathy