South Africans, you beauties!!!

Almost Aussie

Now, was that a great day :D (okay we've lost the game :unsure: )

The hundred or so Aussies that have attended the party at Bok Town in Leederville obviously know where the best party in town is.

Now, was that a great day :ilikeit: (okay we've lost the game :( )

The hundred or so Aussies that have attended the party at Bok Town in Leederville obviously know where the best party in town is.

Hi

Sorry I don't agrreewith you, it wasn't a great game and we won......... :ilikeit::whome::ilikeit::whome:

Enjoy!

Manny

Hey Manny,

You obviously haven't been in Perth for the game or party at Bok Town. So get off our Perth community forum :censored:

lmost Aussie

I agree with you , that was some party at Bok Town, .......we were even nice to the Wallaby Supporters. The atmosphere was fantastic....

the Saffer in perth can hold their heads upo high, even if you team lost or won.

The barman even commented that he would much rather be serving the Rugby crowd, as the "footy" crowd get to be a real hand full

It was great.... :censored:

Hey Manny,

You obviously haven't been in Perth for the game or party at Bok Town. So get off our Perth community forum :P

Hi

You guys living in Johannesburg East....sorry Perth, are touchy hey. :blink: I did not know that you guys had exclusivity on the Communities- Perth WA, forum :unsure:

Pleased to hear that you guys had a great party, .................................celebrating the Springbok loss.

Go the Wallabies :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

Manny

Edited by MannyT

Manny,

Are you okay mate? You seem to be frustrated and unhappy with yourself.

The community forums are for anyone how needs help or wants to add value and you’re doing neither. Your comments about people coming from Johannesburg East, or Perth for that matter, might only be amusing to yourself and it’s a pity for the people where you come from.

It’s not about being touchy. It’s everyone’s prerogative to choose who they want to support, be it the Wallabies. You can bet that I’ll wear a Wallaby jumper whenever they’re not playing the Boks and they might become my number one team after a few decades.

I’m very proud of the South African community in Perth and can somewhat understand why you get jealous about our great community and parties we’re having, but no need to comment about great people 3000km away from you or even 14000km away in Johannesburg East.

To the relieve of the more than hundred Wallaby supporters, we as Boks supporters kept the party going at Bok Town after the game, win or loose. And there were plenty from across Australia, not just Perth. So, next time join us.

I rest my case…

Manny,

The community forums are for anyone how needs help or wants to add value and you’re doing neither. Your comments about people coming from Johannesburg East, or Perth for that matter, might only be amusing to yourself and it’s a pity for the people where you come from.

It’s not about being touchy. It’s everyone’s prerogative to choose who they want to support, be it the Wallabies. You can bet that I’ll wear a Wallaby jumper whenever they’re not playing the Boks and they might become my number one team after a few decades.

I’m very proud of the South African community in Perth and can somewhat understand why you get jealous about our great community and parties we’re having, but no need to comment about great people 3000km away from you or even 14000km away in Johannesburg East.

To the relieve of the more than hundred Wallaby supporters, we as Boks supporters kept the party going at Bok Town after the game, win or loose. And there were plenty from across Australia, not just Perth. So, next time join us.

I rest my case…

Well said, Almost Aussie, Go Bokke :ilikeit:

Manny,

I rest my case…

Hi

An anger management course may help your cause. :blush::)

I rest my case.

Enjoy!

Manny

Edited by MannyT

• 2 weeks later...
Now, was that a great day :blush: (okay we've lost the game :( )

So how often are the Bok Town parties hosted in Perth? Sounds like fun!

Hi Jules

When ever the Sprinkboks play in Perth, there is Boktown.......

Normally they play here every 2 years

regards

Enrica

Edited by Enrica

When ever the Sprinkboks play in Perth, there is Boktown.......

Normally they play here every 2 years

But thanks to Enrica & Co, we have plenty other South African get togethers :ilikeit: