Perth police service help

antondp

:blush: Hi all

I Have applied for the Perth police service (international recruit) and all my application forms were submitted on the 27th of July 2006.

Are there any ex-pats in Perth who knows somebody in the wapol service ??- I have read that there are some pay disputes within the organization.

I just need clarification on the procedure and if there are any other ex SAPS officers like myself who are WAPOL members now :ph34r::o:o it is difficult to get an answer from WAPOL members as it seems that this pay dispute has affected their ability to send and receive e-mails.

Thanks all and greetings from SA

On the news a couple of nights ago, they said the police are only dealing with life threatening situations at the moment as they are on a go-slow/strike because they want higher pay. I don't know if that is effecting the administration side of things too.

On the news a couple of nights ago, they said the police are only dealing with life threatening situations at the moment as they are on a go-slow/strike because they want higher pay. I don't know if that is effecting the administration side of things too.

:whome::ilikeit: Hi Olly

Thanks for your help.

I Forwarded a e mail to them this morning, and guess what got a instant reply back,it seems that the guys at recruiting are not affected anymore by the "go slow"- but thanks anyway.

All of the best to you lucky guys and gals down there

Best wishes from SA

Anton :angry::holy: