Arrived!!!

Werner

Hi all,

Just came to say that I arrived on Sunday. Started work today, done my Medicals, Bank acc, Super and requested a Tax number.

All I need to do now is find a car and a house and make my own food "My wife and kids still back in SA" I could not believe the amount of SA'ners that’s here. Bank - Lady helping me “Cape Town”, Went for a Pint last night walked into an old college he phoned other old colleges and, and, and.

Wow this is Super mate.

Guest Sunshine Sister

Hi there Werner,

Welcome to Australia !! :ilikeit: Hope your family will be joining you soon. By the sounds of it, you won't be too lonely in the meantime with so many friends to hang out with. How cool is that !! :) I hope you and your family will be very happy here and that you will have the life you were hoping for.

Love

SS

:)

Hi Werner,

Welcome to Aus! Hope it is everything you wished it would be, and more.Don't eat too much Hungry Jacks, you don't want to get all chubby before your wife arrives! :blush:

Greetings,

Dreamy

Welcome to lovely Perth, hope you find all you need as soon as possible if we can help let us know.

:ilikeit: