Happy Fathers day

Marius

Happy fathersday to all dads today'around Australia. Hope you all get spoiled today :ilikeit:

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads.

This morning, I phoned my father in New Zealand to wish him a Happy Fathers Day. The phone was answered by my brother singing "Nkosi sikilel iAfrica".

Do you think he was trying to tell me something? :ilikeit:

well . . . . I got up this morning . . . . no cup of tea in bed(?) . . . . no bacon and eggs for brekkie (no eggs, I was told!) . . . . the young bloke strolled out and said "happy father's day!" and plonked himself in a chair after a heavy night out (no joy there) and when I caught up with my daughter at church, she gave me a card that read:

"What would we do without you? . . . . . . . other than use the phone all day, leave all the lights on and eat all the food in the pantry."

I had to smile at the reality of it. She picked the card out from all the others on the shelf!

My youngest daughter is having too good a time in Idaho. U.S.A. to even remember the ol' man to send an email.

Happy Father's Day?

. . . . . . . yeah . . . . . right.