Been away for a while

Ajay

Hi everyone,

To all of you that noticed that I've been somewhat scarce for a while, please accept my apologies. I'm also really sorry that I missed the Sydney get together. I'd love to have some fancy-schmancy excuse, like I was dining with Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman at the time, but the sad and pathetic truth is that I injured my back on Saturday afternoon, after bringing the shopping inside. I sat down and felt something go "TWANG", to which I responded "SCREECH" (well it was actually far more descriptive and completely unsuitable for a forum such as this :D ) and after trying to convince myself that it would pass, my husband convinced me to go to to the emergency rooms, where they discovered that I had slipped a disc :ilikeit: By sitting down :blush: My age is really starting to catch up with me ;)

Anyway, I wsa ordered to strict bedrest for the rest of the week and went for a follow up CAT scan on Thursday which showed that in fact, I've got 3 bulging discs. :blush: But, I'm a tough little soldier (well, maybe not so little :P ), so I'm sure I'm recover in time.

However, it has meant that I haven't spent much time on the forum, so to all of you that are new here, a hearty welcome - hope you stick around and finds lots of information and friends. And to all my old chommies - sorry for ignoring you - but I'll hopefully be around some more next week!

Lots of love

Ajay

Yeah, WELCOME BACK!! We have really missed you here.

Hope you get real better soon!

Love from Cairns

x

Ouch Ajay,

Hope your back recovers soon - I know all too well what that feels like ;)

Hi Ajay,

I hope you get well soon. All the best with the tests and things.

Greetings,

Dreamy

Sorry to hear you haven't been well!

Can sympathise a bit... my mom had surgery on Wednesday for a slipped disc that trapped a nerve, and messed up her hip and leg.

just take it easy AJAY.

your comments and encouragement to folks wanting to migrate to Australia are invaluable, so, be kind to yourself and don't carry all the shopping in at one haul.

Ouch Ajay :P

I can sympathize how you are feeling, I did something similar a few weeks back while picking up a load of washing to go into the machine (why is it that the most mundane tasks always seem to cause these things?). Anyway I hope you're back in fine form again soon.

Love

Julie :ilikeit: