Daniel Botha: Howzit

Daniel Botha

Howzit, my name is Daniel Botha. My wife and I and our three boys have decided about a month ago that we want to immegrate. I am a boat builder by trade. I read the forum often and after reading the 100 points to immegrate desided to join in. I have been in contact with other peopal in SA that I have found here and every one seems to welcome you with open arms. We are at step one at the moment getting our passports and unabriged birth certificates ready. Will keep you posted of our progress. Wish me luck !!!

Howzit, my name is Daniel Botha. My wife and I and our three boys have decided about a month ago that we want to immegrate. I am a boat builder by trade. I read the forum often and after reading the 100 points to immegrate desided to join in. I have been in contact with other peopal in SA that I have found here and every one seems to welcome you with open arms. We are at step one at the moment getting our passports and unabriged birth certificates ready. Will keep you posted of our progress. Wish me luck !!!

Welcome Daniel.

I'm sure you'll get all the info you need on the forum; just shout if you need anything.

Good luck with your arrangements.

Cheers

Danie

Huge wish of luck from me! Hope your road to Australia is a smooth one!

Hi daar Daniel en familie.

Sterkte en hoop als werk vir jul mooi uit.

Jul sal nie n dag spyt wees om die move te maak Oz toe nie :unsure:

Groete uit Perth.

Hi Daniel

Welcome to our forum! Boat Builders are on the Migration Occupations in Demand List (called the MODL) so you shouldn't have too many problems with a visa if you have the required skills and education!

Hope you find lots of useful info and supportive shoulders here :unsure:

Cheers

Ajay

Welcome Daniel and family,

Depending on which visa you are applying for this can be a long and frustrating process. This forum will help keep you sane. Good luck.

Hi Daniel

Good luck with all the proceedings.

I am in Durbanville too.....

Andre

Hi Daniel

Welcome to the forum. may your journey be a swift one.

Regards

Enrica