Looking for IT Job - System Manager (ASCO 2231-11)

Paul Ley

I am a network / systems administrator for the past 13 years. I have experience in MS product from the early days. From Windows 3.1 up to Vista. From Winnt 4 Server up to Windows 2003 Server. Currently learning 2008. Have extensive working experience in MS Exchange 2003, from setting it up to administering it on a daily basis. Citrix, SQL, terminal server are all included in my extensive knowledge.

I need to find a job in Australia as soon as possible. I am currently applying for the skilled visa. I would prefer to find a job which included sponsorship, this means getting to Australia earlier.

Thank you

Hi Paul

I'm not too sure if this would help - but I've just finished a website for a IT school here on the Gold Coast. They mentioned that they sometimes help to place their graduates, so they might just have some contacts or could be of help. Why don't you contact them and see what they say. You never know.

You can get their website here: Australian College of Information Technology

Good Luck!

Hi Paul

I'm not too sure if this would help - but I've just finished a website for a IT school here on the Gold Coast. They mentioned that they sometimes help to place their graduates, so they might just have some contacts or could be of help. Why don't you contact them and see what they say. You never know.

You can get their website here: Australian College of Information Technology

Good Luck!

thank you will have a look