mandy mostert

mandy mostert

Hello too all

myself and my two kids are hoping to move in december to perth,this choice was made cause i have an aunt and uncle and the best of all my friends the beukes family,all of these things make it easier to go to a place where you know someone.

The only problem is the waiting period for paper work to be done i am coming over on a skilled visa and that takes for ever,and for hairdressers no one wants to offer a job.,so if anyone knows of any jobs please let me know,pref near ocean reef thats where the family lives please.

luv mandy

What a fortunate woman you are to have family and friends you could FOLLOW to OZ !! I actually thought hairdressers are very much in demand in Oz !? Well, if you do not find a job in hairdressing at first, do ANYTHING else - even till-work in Aus will be a decent, respected job ! Just to get there, that is the important thing.

All the best and welcome to the forum-family !

Alida

Hi Mandy,

Just yesterday I went to a South African Hairdresser and he gave me a name and number of a Lady who might be able to help sponserships with hairdressing. You see my daughter who is still in SA has worked as a hairdresser for many years and now does all the colour technical training for Salons for Designer Group. So as a Mother you see we will never stop till we have our way!!!!!!!

PM me and I will give her details to you.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi mandu

Welcome to Perth and good luck with finding a job.

Cheers

Enrica

Hello too all

myself and my two kids are hoping to move in december to perth,this choice was made cause i have an aunt and uncle and the best of all my friends the beukes family,all of these things make it easier to go to a place where you know someone.

The only problem is the waiting period for paper work to be done i am coming over on a skilled visa and that takes for ever,and for hairdressers no one wants to offer a job.,so if anyone knows of any jobs please let me know,pref near ocean reef thats where the family lives please.

luv mandy

Hi Mand's

Nice to hear from you again. I am keeping my ears open for a job offer for you. You need to get your backside hear asap.

Regards

Petro

Hi and welcome, Mandy

Your're a hairdresser???? You will definitely find work! Hairdressers are one of the most sought after skills right now....

Best of luck with it all,

Leigh