New date for coffee?

AllisonW

I'm there! Just me! (myself and I wont be coming, so its only one of us!) I'll ask the elders too, but I think they'll prefer to attend the one in Irene.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AllisonW

• Carrie

• Naarch

• milo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sound's great, we were unable to attend the last get together. Family of 4 from Alberton. My wife is looking forward to meeting other members and having a chat, as she doesn't get a chance to spend time on the forum.

Thanks

Filipe

Hello everyone!

We attended the one DaveK organised, it was our first and we really enjoyed it! Would love to attend this one too, so count us in, 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thanks

Candy

Hi There

Is there going to be a get together on the 26th July at 11:00?

I havent RSVP'd via PM to anyone about this...

I won't be able to make that date and time. Is the date finalised now?

Hi there

We would have loved to come, but we write our IELTS on that day. How late does the IELTS finish? Maybe we can still make it.

Hi there,

We would love to come but 26th is no good for us. Is the date confrimed? We are 2 adults and 2 babies.

Keep us posted :rolleyes:

Hi all,

So far for the 26th i have:

* Blinkers off

* Milo

* Bren and Nick

* Nick Louw

* Carrie and Hubby

* Naarch

* Fillipe (4)

* Simpsons (4)

* Allisonw (4)

* Ta Mossie

* Dirtbikerider (3)

Can the guys above, just confirm numbers and others add on so that i can some idea of numbers?

Milo, sorry have not phoned - sick babies :ilikeit: but will call you soon for help!

Al

Oh ja - I thought that Milo's suggestion of a picnic is great as people can bring what ever they would like? Some blankets for the kids? What do others think?

Al

Blinkers-Off (2 x adults)

Corne!! please try and make it...

We would love to catch up with you guys there.

We went to Milo's get together in Feb, it was really good encouragement...

Friends,

At this point the picnic is still on for the 26th at about 11am at Horwoods farm in Edenvale.

Can all bring:

* A blanket

* Picnic basket

* Own drinks

* Toys for kids.

I will try to get there by 10:30am. Does anyone have any ideas of how we should identify the group so that we can be easily found? Milo has kindly provided the address and directions above.

Please call me on 082 900 7752 if stuck.

Al

Sorry guys, in a blonde moment (sorry Carrie and Milo) i remembered that it is my child's school athletics day. So.... we wont be able to make it..... once again! :rolleyes:

Sorry guys, in a blonde moment (sorry Carrie and Milo) i remembered that it is my child's school athletics day. So.... we wont be able to make it..... once again! :rolleyes:

Noooooo..... I'm starting to think that you are already in Oz and you are just kidding us that you still here!!

Think that you, Milo and I need to do coffee next week! I'll give you a shout.

Hi there,

I have an Australia flag!!!! Will put up our blue gazebo and attach the flag so all can see!

See you all the weekend.

Thanks Milo!

This sounds wonderful! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone on saturday!

Allison

Ah darn, :D

Not going to be able to make it anymore :ilikeit: (work), hope to catch you all at the next.

So that's minus 4.

Regards,

Candy (Simpsons)

Hi all,

No need to bring umbrellas or gazebos for shade. There are plenty of trees in the park.

Bring some chairs if you prefer, instead of sitting on the floor. And don't forget the cameras!

You may also bring your kids bikes, rollerblades or whatever they motor around on. There is a huge jungle gym and swings for working off the excess energy. Someone can perhaps bring a ball for the kids (or grown boys) to play soccer or rugby, cause there's space to do that too. :blink:

When approaching the park there are two gates. Enter through the main gate (The one on the left goes to the restaurant's parking area). Go around the circle (round-about) and you'll see the parking area in front on your left. Find a space to park you car and look out for the Australian Flag!

Please feel free to join us, regardless if you have informed Allison or not.

Looking forward to meet you all!

Edited by milo

Just to support Milo, you dont need to have let me know whether you are coming, just arrive! I had asked for people to let me know when we were considering the resturant for bookings, but a picnic is open to all!

Just arrive!

Al

How late will you guys be there? I have something on from 10-12 so if I come it can only be around 1:30pm.

Will you guys still be there?

How late will you guys be there? I have something on from 10-12 so if I come it can only be around 1:30pm.

Will you guys still be there?

maybe get someone's number who plans to stay a while so you gan phone before you come?