Durban get together

Narms

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Red for organising today's coffee club meeting :thumbdown:

We all missed you and hope you and hubby get well soon!

It was great to see familiar faces and meet new people.

Thanks to everyone who made it - I think its fair to say everyone had a good time.

The kids had an absolute ball!

We must definitely meet up more often!

Have a good weekend

cheers

Narms

Edited by Narms

I second that...

thanks a million for the great day and it was fantastic to meet new people and let the kids have some fun

Kerryt

It was really fun. Romar have just left our place now,(9:45pm), so we had a ball. Red we missed you! When you are well we must organise to get together. :thumbdown:

Yes Red, thanks for organising the get-together - just a pity you weren't there to share the wonderful afternoon and see the great turnout - probably one of the best that Durban has had.

I think a great time was had by all.

RoMar

Yes i agree, definately a good turnout and it was great to meet everyone, we thoroughly enjoyed it and will definately join for the next get together.

Thanks to the organisers, hopefully we will get to meet you at the next one. And thanks to everyone who did all the supplying of charcoal and braais!!

:ilikeit:

Yes Thanks Red. Good one we had a ball so did the kids. I have some photos but decided against posting them as some people might not like that. So if anyone would like then PM me your email address and I will send them. Narms and Sharks fan included.

Was the best coffee club ever! Biggest turnout for Durban! :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

Thanks guys! So sad to have missed it.... BUT SO GLAD it turned out well!

Take care, and see ya soon

Red

Yes Thanks Red. Good one we had a ball so did the kids. I have some photos but decided against posting them as some people might not like that. So if anyone would like then PM me your email address and I will send them. Narms and Sharks fan included.

Hey Cramers had a great time great to meet all of you. Wife says she has already sent the PM so I await the email from you. Keep well guys and to everyone else that was there great to meet all of you as well hope to do it again soon.

Must definatly meet up next month, was an awesome turnout, i think we should have it there again, and maybe set the date now for a few weeks time so people can plan to be there.

I was so proud of the durbanites, only once before at a coffee club i saw such a large turnout.

I have 2 new people to bring with next time.

Maybe what made the meeting turnout so good was that in the current economic times in SA and because we are all trying to save our money for Visas and emmi stuff, the cost was not to high by having a bring and braai.

Maybe what made the meeting turnout so good was that in the current economic times in SA and because we are all trying to save our money for Visas and emmi stuff, the cost was not to high by having a bring and braai.

I say we all meet again on 30 August at kloof again, that venue seems to suit everyone...

Edited by candivw

A bit late I know.... but thanks to all who took over the organisation and thanks for organising it Red. Was great to meet people who are in various stages of this process. Scary to hear some of the battles, but we will just keep on trying and thinking positively.

I say we all meet again on 30 August at kloof again, that venue seems to suit everyone...

30th Sounds Good to me, as long as it is not the 23rd, Rugby Kings Park, SA VS OZ.

Just realised that the 30 August is hubbys bday so we wont be able to make it as his friends are having a bash for him...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure we can be there. Probably with about 6 or more others.

Is the 30th August set for a get-together? Or still under discussion? I see Candi suggested it, but can't make it then... Shall I diarise? 2 adults, 2 teenagers, 1 child