Sydney hopeful

Rodz

Hi

I might possibly be off to Sydney quite soon. I am looking for a good area not that far from Port Botany. I would like to be as close as possible to good schools as well. I really dont mind where we live, but the closer to work and schools is always a bonus. I know that it would not always be possible.

Many thanx

Rodz!!

Hi Rodz,

There are loads of nice places and good schools around the Port Botany area. It is a very central area.

Check out la Perouse, Maroubra, Mascot, Botany, Matraville, Pagewood. Then of course, going into the higher price bracket- Coogee, Clovelly, Bronte, Bondi, Centenial Park. Going South- Kyeemagh, brighton le Sands, San Souci, Carrs Park. You could also look into the inner west- Newtown, Erskinville, enmore- you just jump onto the last bit of the M5 Motorway and you are on the Port Road- straight out to Port Botany. I grew up in Brighton le Sands and went to Our lady of The Sacred Heart College in Kensington. I had lots of friends that lived in the Pagewood area. there are lots of schools- both Catholic (the better choice, in my opinion) and public. Also, depending on your kids ages- there are the selective Schools- Sydney Girls and Boys High. Anyways- all of the suburbs that I have mentioned have a very good public transport link via bus all the way into the city and Randwick- where there are a few good local high schools.

Pm me if I can be of any more help. I have a few friends that are high school teachers in the area, also, family members whose kids are just moving into High School.

Cheers,

ally

Hi

I might possibly be off to Sydney quite soon. I am looking for a good area not that far from Port Botany. I would like to be as close as possible to good schools as well. I really dont mind where we live, but the closer to work and schools is always a bonus. I know that it would not always be possible.

Many thanx

Rodz!!

Thanx Ally. Its a great help.