When is the next coffee club please??

Guest Bronwyn

Hi Pippa, I am so disapointed to have missed your recent coffee club in Irene. Is it too early to ask when you expect to arrange another one? I am new to the forum, but we have all our paperwork in to Perth for a Business Skills Visa, and our medicals have arrived in Sydney (yesterday). I have had an e-mail from the assessor advising she just needs the medicals and will then give us a decision but that it all looks OK. I hope we are not being too ambitious, but we are hoping like mad to leave in early December, but we can't book flights until we have the approval. I would love to chat to some other members in person too. Regards, Bronwyn

Guest Sunshine Sister

Hey there BH,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will find some like-minded ppl to chat to for support and advice, both here and at the coffee meeting.

Love

SS

:censored:

Hi Bronwyn - hope you don't mind I merged your two posts!

I'm going to jump in here, even tho' I missed the last CC meeting. We try and arrange a get together every three or four months, so I'm sure we'll all meet before you and your family leave! Are you in JHB or PTA?

I do hope everything goes well with your application and you get to spend Xmas in Perth!

Cindylou

Hi Bronwyn - hope you don't mind I merged your two posts!

I'm going to jump in here, even tho' I missed the last CC meeting. We try and arrange a get together every three or four months, so I'm sure we'll all meet before you and your family leave! Are you in JHB or PTA?

I do hope everything goes well with your application and you get to spend Xmas in Perth!

Cindylou

Hi Guys thanks that sounds great. I really hope we can get together. We are in PTA but it makes no diffs if we go to JHB. I seem to have confused everyone with the Perth thing, we are actually going to Adelaide, but our Visa is being processed at the Perth Business Skills Processing Centre (Duh!!). Sorry! Bronwyn

Dear Bronwyn,

My apologies for only answering you now, but thanks to Cindylou for answering you in the meantime. It is just like Cindylou said; we try to have a Coffee Club every 3 or 4 months.

All Coffee Club notices will posted on the forum and you will therefore not miss it if you keep on visiting the forum.

Thank you for expressing your interest in the Coffee Club. We all look forward to meeting you at the next one!

Good luck with your application.

Regards, Pippa

:ilikeit:

Hi Pippa, en almal by die koffieklub! Ek het gister die lekkerste verrassing in die pos gekry! BAIE DANKIE vir die mooi kaartjie en almal se persoonlike boodskappies!

Lekker koffie drink en kuier - sien julle een van die dae in Oz!! :ilikeit::)

Hi Pippa, en almal by die koffieklub! Ek het gister die lekkerste verrassing in die pos gekry! BAIE DANKIE vir die mooi kaartjie en almal se persoonlike boodskappies!

Lekker koffie drink en kuier - sien julle een van die dae in Oz!! :ilikeit::(

Groot Plesier Riekie! Ons waardeer jou moeite ongelooflik baie!

Groete Pippa!