How do I get my kid into the Youth forum?

nickys

Question

Okay, I know as an adult I am not allowed to be in there, but need to know how to register my daughter on this forum. Can two people be registered on one computer? Please can someone help, else she will have to use my name, which will probably result in it being banned.

4 answers to this question

My daughter has asked me to register her on the forum, so that she can use the Youth Forum. I seemed to have registerd her, but for some reason the Youth topic is not displayed on her pages. Everything else is there, but that, so I am now totally clueless as to what I should do. She is old enough, 13, although I did not enter her age, there was nowhere to put it, so need help. Please.

She is really keen to get chatting to other young people going to Oz.

Is it because I have registered her from my computer? Surely if that was a problem, she would not have received the email verifying her account?

Also, on her controls, she can not do anything, ie. add photo, edit info etc.

Hi

It takes a while as we have to validate each and every account as well.

Won't be long

Cheers

D

I have answered your question in another post. She should be able to post now.

Good questions nickys! By all means can two people register from one computer. And we really encourage people to each get their own membership - it just makes it easier when responding, to know who you are dealing with. I know that in many households there is just one computer (especially for folks still in South Africa), so it may be a little more difficult, but do register her with her own name - it will help her be more inclined to post as well. Of course once you get to Australia you will soon find that the kids will each need their own computer, goodness we now have 4 desktops, and 3 laptops in the home!