Scada Eng and bookkeeper

stephendb

Dont know about the Scada Eng jobs, but plenty of jobs for bookkeepers. You wife will just need to do the local bookkeeping pragram courses. Most bussiness run on either MYOB OR QUICKEN BOOKS. The really big Co's might run on Pastel or similar.

The above course can be done in less than a week. Most Tafes offer a part-time or evenning class or similar.

Hi Stephan,

I am a bookkeeper and I must say your wife don't have to worry too much over the fact that she won't get any work. I got a job the second day I got here (but I left because it wasn't something I wanted to do). She might even look at some Accounts Assistant of Assistant Accountant jobs.

As for the accounting package, well the package that we are using in Australia is the easiest package that I have ever used before. I think MYOB is designed for dummies if I can say it like that because it is very user friendly and easy to use.

Hope this helped a bit.

thanks a mil for your assistance, do you know of any companies or website's i can submit our CV's?

Hi Stephan,

I may be able to assist you. If you contact me on +61 8 404 970 723 or send me an sms on this number, I will gladly speak to you.

SonjaM

any idea's on scada engineering jobs(me) and book keeping jobs(wife). what are the demands like?

Are you a protection technician/coms technician? I’m sure there is plenty of work around here.

Hallo Sonja

My name is Jannette. I am a Financial Assistant for almost 9 years. I am doing all financial books up to Balance Sheet, and handle all Payroll of staff including HR queries. My duties also includes VAT, Employees Tax and Unmemployment submitions. I would like to know if you want me to contact you on your number provided before I send my Resume to you.

I am realy looking forward to get a sponsor from Sydney, Australia. My children needs a good future, and their future is not here but in Australia.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks

Jannette

Are you a protection technician/coms technician? I’m sure there is plenty of work around here.

protection technician/coms technician????

We do plant monitoring and process control (HMI) scada dezign and software development. if that helps...

Hi

Do you have your visa? If yes when do you arrive and what city are you going to? My company is looking for scada experience in Melbourne. They are not willing to sponsor.

Hi

Do you have your visa? If yes when do you arrive and what city are you going to? My company is looking for scada experience in Melbourne. They are not willing to sponsor.

unfortunetly at the least i need visa sponsorship, I can start off with a 12 month contract(??) and work my way up from there.

Dont know about the Scada Eng jobs, but plenty of jobs for bookkeepers. You wife will just need to do the local bookkeeping pragram courses. Most bussiness run on either MYOB OR QUICKEN BOOKS. The really big Co's might run on Pastel or similar.

The above course can be done in less than a week. Most Tafes offer a part-time or evenning class or similar.

All I can say about that is that I hate MYOB. I will think twice about a company running MYOB... :ilikeit: