Cape Town: Ladies Get-Together, 28 June 2008

Kerry-Lea

Hello Ladies

LMC and I have decided to start a new thread on this even seeing as the big day is just around the corner.

We are going to be doing some cheese and wine (and some more wine) at our place in Kommetjie, 1pm.

If you would like to join us, we would love to have you - we all need some stress relief and what better way than to have a chat to everyone else in our situation! ie Its an open house for all the forum ladies :).

You can PM me for my address and directions. (Gotta keep it secret as there are several forum MEN sniffing around trying to crash our party :))

I have loads of red wine, but if you would like something else to drink, please bring it along and maybe a piece of cheese / biscuits / chippies / dip - whatever you feel like snacking on?

Hope to see you all there!

K

Me, me, - pick me!

Have PMed you for address...

Looking forward to meeting everyone there! (Except you, Andre - don't think we won't recognise a blonde wig when we see one :) )

Leigh

He He

Well Leigh - if we dont get enough ladies maybe we can make and exception for Andre.

Although - less ladies = more wine for us :)

I feel quite hurt.... :)

Boasting with all that red wine and I can't come.

A

... which is why we need to organise a separate winelands bash with Capeys of both sexes...

Who was it that has an oom with a farm in Paarl???

L

Just keeping this at the top...

Come on ladies... are you in?

If you don't come, we'll have to invite Andre!!!! :ilikeit:

Leigh

Sheeesh.... Never!

So - where is the guy who has an uncle in Paarl??? Can't remember who it was - do you?

Calling Conrad with the Oom with the wine farm in Paarl.... :ilikeit:

Ah.

So, A - you gonna organise a vineyard bash with Conrad for us then??? Hmmmm?????

Edited by LMC

Hello Ladies

Looks like we're gonna have some fun on Saturday.. Yippeee

Just PM me for address and directions.

Some people have asked if they can bring friends going the NZ way - of course - the more the merrier, and we're all in the same boat after all :P

Brilliant!

My friend who's going to NZ is sooo excited! She's a beautician and rearranged her clients on Sat so she could come! :)

See you there

Leigh

YAY - I've also had a couple of requests for the address so it looks like this show is on the road.

Andre - next time you in my neck of the woods you can pop in and I'll save a bottle of my special red for you :unsure:

Hey Girls

Thanks so much for an awesome afternoon.

It was so great putting faces to names/ avatars!

This definatly calls for an encore! :ilikeit:

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Ladies

LMC and I have decided to start a new thread on this even seeing as the big day is just around the corner.

We are going to be doing some cheese and wine (and some more wine) at our place in Kommetjie, 1pm.

If you would like to join us, we would love to have you - we all need some stress relief and what better way than to have a chat to everyone else in our situation! ie Its an open house for all the forum ladies ;).

You can PM me for my address and directions. (Gotta keep it secret as there are several forum MEN sniffing around trying to crash our party :ilikeit:)

I have loads of red wine, but if you would like something else to drink, please bring it along and maybe a piece of cheese / biscuits / chippies / dip - whatever you feel like snacking on?

Hope to see you all there!

K

Maybe all you ladies want to come to the investment seminar in the morning from 10 - 1200 at the Breakwater Hotel, Waterfront - it is free...limited space though. Myself and a colleague (ex NZ) will be showcasing property for sale in QUeensland - he is a developer, I do home loans (in Australia) - we have put together a short presentation on what is available for sale for investors or for those immigrating - I will then do a short presentation on how you can obtain a bond in Australia and then we will have an open discussion and will try to answer any questions we can - re living here - moving from NZ - moving from SA via another country etc... in other words you ladies can pick our brains... just a thought I will leave it with you... you can then go to Kommetjie (so jealous) and drink wine and eat cheese...

regards

Heather

(ps if you would rather come on the 26 0r 27/7 - ads will be in the paper this saturday and next week wednesday.

or PM me)

Hi

Please email me the details kerry@intra.co.za and I'll pass onto the ladies

Our PM facility has been removed.