Pagan

SeanK

There are plenty of these weird & wonderful things around Aus. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with Perth. Try google.com.au, follow the local holistic magazines or spirituality shops for events & gatherings. You may even like to attend the annual Mind Body Spirit festival.

Cheers

There are plenty of these weird & wonderful things around Aus. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with Perth. Try google.com.au, follow the local holistic magazines or spirituality shops for events & gatherings. You may even like to attend the annual Mind Body Spirit festival.

Cheers

Great!Thanks for the input Sam.Its always difficult to hook up with like minded people.Especially with the style my missus and I practise.

Check on the web..the spiritualist church has sanctuaries world-wide..

Ta Nat-but its not that type of spiritualist group I am after.

I am a 21st generation Celtic Druid.We view spiritualism in a somewhat different light

:ph34r:

Oh..sorry...dont know much about that..when i use to practice it was saxo-wicca...

Thing is , Wicca has only been around since the 1920's so it can be classified as Neo-paganism/wicca. I still practice the olde ways as does my wife.Its a much deeper spiritual bond which can be used to heal people,the country or even globally.It works-look what happened for your brother

Please folks, try to stay on topic inside a topic. I have pruned this thread and removed the 37!! posts that had nothing to do with the original question. Please start another topic if you want to talk about something else. It is very frustrating to open a topic on a particular subject, only to find yourself wading through endless one-liners to find the actual useful content. If a topic is an enquiry like this one, and you cannot offer an answer, please do us the courtesy of keeping out of the conversation.

Cool, I'd love to see if this one gets pruned!

Are there any hardcore atheist gatherings in Oz? I mean, the really militant atheist types, that read Dawkins' "The God Delusion", and Carl Sagan, and believe that we don't need shortcuts in knowledge?

Guest natalie3

Well..i dont know hey, but Oz is a first-world country, so i reckon it will have any group that has a following...maby these organisations have websites you can check out? if so then im sure it will give more info on what and where etc

Ive never heard of those..i must admit it. Now you have just made me curious.

Ok..now i feel stupid...just read up on wikipedia...looks like an interesting and controversial book....

Are there any Pagan/Spiritualist groups or gatherings in Perth?

Im sure you have all seen the comic that when the oke puts two and two together a little light bulb goes on in his head..........well my floodlight just lit up...........Sean.........now your avatar makes sense..........it was staring me in the face and I only just clicked why you would ask the question :ilikeit:

I thought it was a track of a 4x4 or something!!! No offence SeanK!!! I see it now also.

Edited by 4vannemerwes

I have pruned this thread and removed the 37!! posts

WOW these mods are way serious

Cool, I'd love to see if this one gets pruned!

Are there any hardcore atheist gatherings in Oz? I mean, the really militant atheist types, that read Dawkins' "The God Delusion", and Carl Sagan, and believe that we don't need shortcuts in knowledge?

See you there my friend!

My bf is the militant one though... those are all his books!

Toodle-pip,

Leigh

I am an atheist but have no idea about any gatherings! I am far to lazy to gather and chose to sleep late on Sundays! LOL

Glad to see a fellow scientist!

Allison

Im sure you have all seen the comic that when the oke puts two and two together a little light bulb goes on in his head..........well my floodlight just lit up...........Sean.........now your avatar makes sense..........it was staring me in the face and I only just clicked why you would ask the question :ilikeit:

At least you DID see it.Most people wouldnt.My nic on another site is ILLUMINATUS.

I am an atheist but have no idea about any gatherings! I am far to lazy to gather and chose to sleep late on Sundays! LOL

Glad to see a fellow scientist!

Allison

Ha ha - that pretty much sums me up too!

The most energy I've put into it is reading a couple of the aforementioned books and subscribing to Skeptical Enquirer for my bf for his birthday!

L