Recruiting South Africans!

Lmari

Hi All, In the upcoming month I will be transferring to Cape Town and will be based there. My main role will be to recruit South Africans into roles in Australia. If you know of anyone who is keen to come to Australia, and has a degree OR 5 years experience in any of the fields below, please ask them to contact me. Accounting Banking Financial Services Call Centre Engineering Construction IT Telecommunications Legal Management Office Support Recruitment Human Resources Sales Marketing Thank you for your assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Faieza Danalee

Search and Selection Executive

Geoffrey Nathan

Level 6, 60 Carrington Street

PO Box 5285

Sydney NSW 2000

T: ++61 2 9290 1311

F: ++61 2 9290 1322

www.geoffreynathan.com

Please use the contact details what is posted here.

Thanks

L'mari

Edited by Lmari

Hi All, In the upcoming month I will be transferring to Cape Town and will be based there. My main role will be to recruit South Africans into roles in Australia. If you know of anyone who is keen to come to Australia, and has a degree OR 5 years experience in any of the fields below, please ask them to contact me. Accounting Banking Financial Services Call Centre Engineering Construction IT Telecommunications Legal Management Office Support Recruitment Human Resources Sales Marketing Thank you for your assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Faieza Danalee

Geoffrey Nathan

PO Box 5285

Sydney NSW 2000

www.geoffreynathan.com

Hi there! I am currently based in Cape Town and would like to emmigrate to Australia. Please can you contact me when you are in Cape Town. I may be contacted on +27833572997 or ckitshoff@excite.com. I have attached my cv for your perusal.

Regards,

Chris Kitshoff

CV___Aus.doc

Hi Lmari,

My husband (Nico) is a Cost and Management Accountant at a mining company for the past 13 years. We are in the process of immigrating to Aus. and would appreciate it if we can forward his CV. If it is okay with you I'm going to give him your email address? We are situated in Rustenburg, North West but we can arrange to get to Cape Town.

Thank you

Cornette

Hi Chris en Cornette

Gebruik asb die kontak inligting wat op die advertensie verskyn. Ek het dit net namens die mense hier in gesit.

Sterkte

L'mari :P

• 2 months later...

Kindest Regards,

Faieza Danalee

Geoffrey Nathan

PO Box 5285

Sydney NSW 2000

www.geoffreynathan.com

Thanks

L'mari

Kindest Regards,

Faieza Danalee

Geoffrey Nathan

PO Box 5285

Sydney NSW 2000

www.geoffreynathan.com

Thanks

L'mari

I have been in contact with geoffreynathan while I as in Brisane looking at opportunaties for 457 visa sponsorship. I was there on a holiday visa and they did not want to assist before I had a working visa.

• 5 months later...

I am urgently looking for a Teaching post in Australia. I have 17 years of experience and a Degree.

Thanks

Ockie

Ockie as jy haastig is stel ek voor jy kyk na die 457 werksvisa opsie en teiken Bv. Suid Australie en Queensland.

Doen egter eers een van die betrokke Onderwysrade se "Skills Assessment" en sodra hulle bevestig jy is eligible om te Registreer daar kan jy aansoek doen vir Onderwys Poste by Privaat en Onafhanklike Skole in daardie Staat. Alles is op Internet beskikbaar. Kyk Bv. na www.teachers.on.net

Teiken veral die Australiaanse Platteland want die skole daar sukkel die meeste om Onderwys Personeel te kry. Onderwysers met Wiskiunde / Wetenskap en Tegnologie sal beslis aandag trek.

• 8 months later...

Kindest Regards,

Faieza Danalee

Geoffrey Nathan

PO Box 5285

Sydney NSW 2000

www.geoffreynathan.com

Thanks

L'mari

Hi L'mari,

Thanks for the site info... I'm in sales and marketing sector. CV uploaded to Geoffrey Nathan.

Cheers,

Jack

Hi L'mari,

Thanks for the site info... I'm in sales and marketing sector. CV uploaded to Geoffrey Nathan.

Cheers,

Jack

Hi Jack

Have you applied for a visa for OZ yet, and if so did you do your skills assessment through AIM? I am also in the sales and marketing sector and am looking for info from those who have done the asessment?

Regards

Brisbound

hi

i used her and did all requested provided qualifications and all and it kinda just fell off the bus somewhere...rather go firect to site

The email address in the post above does not work, but i registered on their website anyway.

Do you know when they will be in Cape Town? are they maybe talking about the Opportunities Australia Expo which is going to be on in Cape Town in April ?

Edited by GavinK

Gavin K if you look at the date of the first post it is 2006 think the info might be outdated. I also registered on the site and received feedback. Think the site if working just not the correct email address.

Gavin K if you look at the date of the first post it is 2006 think the info might be outdated. I also registered on the site and received feedback. Think the site if working just not the correct email address.