Sharing a container

Julie G

Hi to all

I was wondering if anybody out there is also on their way to Perth in the next month or two. We only have about 10m³ to move and a container takes 30m³. So we are not even going to need ½ the space available. I was hoping to find somebody that would like to share with us.

Regards

JulieG

I'd jump at the chance... but if we go, it will only be in November! We still haven't heard for definite if we are going. but we know that if dh did get the job, he'd need to start in November.

Currently we are in the Middle East, and are already shipping one small load to SA. Allied Pickfords gave us a good rate on what they call a LCL (Less than Container Load). We are taking about 3 cubic metres with them.

Have you found someone to share the container? When is it going? I'd be ready to share a container in around October - will that be too late for you?

Hi Daisy

Yes we are so blessed. Stutteford's quote was the lowest and they've got half a container waiting to go to Perth, I'll find out for you if it is full, maybe they can fit in your 3m³. October is just around the corner. Let me know if I must ask them.

Greetings

JulieG

I think it will probably be safer to leave it Julie. But thanks. We have no idea when our stuff from Abu Dhabi will arrive - they wont give us a definite date, just a 4-6 week estimate. And as its leaving on 16 September, it might be cutting it a little fine....

I hope you find someone to help you out soon!