PROBLEMS WITH THE FORUM TODAY

Leigh MC

Question

Hi all

I have been experiencing problems with this site today. For some reason it has been EXTREMELY slow. I can't reply to posts either - it causes the connection to 'time out'.

Also haven't been able to send any PM longer than 1 line - and that took about 5 mins to go through.

Our (pretty useless) techie came to look at the computer - and all other sites seem fine - just seems to be my connection this one.

Anyone else having similar issues?

HELP!

Yours in technical stupidity,

Leigh

:rolleyes:

6 answers to this question

Hi all

I have been experiencing problems with this site today. For some reason it has been EXTREMELY slow. I can't reply to posts either - it causes the connection to 'time out'.

Also haven't been able to send any PM longer than 1 line - and that took about 5 mins to go through.

Our (pretty useless) techie came to look at the computer - and all other sites seem fine - just seems to be my connection this one.

Anyone else having similar issues?

HELP!

Yours in technical stupidity,

Leigh

:rolleyes:

It's definitely not just you. I have the same problems. Seems like the problem is with the topics in Gereral, whenever I open a topic, I cannot scroll down or reply, I have to exit and start again.

Hi Leigh

also having a problem - glad its not user error - ie me!

Wouldn't be the first time as i am a little technologically challenged at times

Okay - glad to hear it isn't just me then! (sorry - but you know what I mean :ilikeit: )

It'll be a miracle if this reply actually gets through... here's hoping for the best :rolleyes:

Not a drop! I promise :lol:

Seems to be working a lot better now. Shoooo - I felt like my right arm was cut off there for a while :whome:

L