HR Vancancy - Cape Town

Kerry-Lea

Hi Folks

Please can you put the word out among all and sundry? The time has come for me to start looking for a replacement for me :whome:

Position: HR Manager

Tasks: Full HR function (no clerks – must do all the work yourself. Department consists of me, myself and I)

Payroll – full payroll for approx 250 employees, weekly and monthly. All payroll functions including statutory returns. Pastel Payroll experience preferable; Electronic clocking system; Bargaining Council returns; PAYE, SDL and UIF etc

HR / IR – full HR function: Recruitment and Selection; Disc Enquiries; staff counselling; Skills Development; OH&S; Policies and Procs: etc

Skills: HR Degree / Diploma

Afrikaans – must understand and at least speak

Must have solid experience (no recent graduates)

Company is situated in the southern suburbs of Cape Town and is a great company to work for. If we were not emigrating, I would definatly be here for the rest of my career. We are looking for someone who will be available some time in the next six months, dependent on handover times needed (their experience) and my emigration procedure. Please state availability in application. The candidate does not necessarily need all of the above skills as there will be a handover period.

Please email me kerry@intra.co.za with availibitiy and salary expectation.

I'll try again... this is NOT an AA/EE position - all candidates welcome to apply...

Surely you guys know people who are staying behind who might be interested?

You are the last one left here in SA.... :rolleyes:

What took you so long to go?

A

LOL

Sadly, you are almost right!!! But as I said - this is open to ALL applicants.

Its so frustrating - this wonderful company to work for and no-one wants the job???

I'd apply for it with a smile on my face...

If it was in Melbourne. :blush:

You and me both Hansa, you and me both......

Can't you... err... persuade them to re-locate their operations? :ilikeit:

If they could, they would. Have tried everything to get me to stay. Its a terrible situation.