Problems

Guest Thomas

Question

Guest Thomas

What is the problem,registered as Thomas,wants to use the poitical forum used my name thomas and my password,it comes up as sorry this name has already been taken,please explain or I MAY JUST BE A BIT STUPID,in all formats that I USE IN OTHER PAPERS,ONE STANDARD NAME AND PASSWORD IS REQUIRED of me to gain entrance,will the online editor please explain or make it easier

Edited by Thomas

6 answers to this question

Thomas, the fact that your post appears here, is an indication that you can in fact post with your selected user-name and password - I also found few other posts made by you so I'm assuming everything is sorted out?

Ek het so gedink - I do believe it is "its" majesty hard at work again to up-end a perfectly well-oiled / run forum again... maybe if we ignore it, it may go away.... :D It is becoming seriously tiresome and boring. One would think it would try another avenue, and not the same ol' boring attack every time! One could see from the very first posting that it was the self same "boris" at it again! :(

Hello Thomas,

Your access is the same as everyone else - I'm not sure what problem you are referring to.

On another topic entirely, please note that this is not a political forum per se, but rather one that aims to provide information and support to those considering a move to Australia or for those that are here already. Whilst we don't discourage open debate, I think you may find that poltiical rantings will not win you many supporters here.

There are many fora that you can join that are set up to exalt the joys of living and prospering in South Africa - but in the main, the membership of this forum are those that are disheartened and discouraged - and thus the nature of the postings indicate this. I would recommend that if this upsets you, you may find it more suitable to join another, more suitable forum - not because you are not welcome here, but just to try and avoud the frustration that you will surely experience when reading the feelings on those that post here. For a more detailed explanation of this phenomenon, you may want to read this My Epiphany

I hope that you understand this advice, and take it from where it comes.

Cheers

AJay

What is the problem,registered as Thomas,wants to use the poitical forum used my name thomas and my password,it comes up as sorry this name has already been taken,please explain or I MAY JUST BE A BIT STUPID,in all formats that I USE IN OTHER PAPERS,ONE STANDARD NAME AND PASSWORD IS REQUIRED of me to gain entrance,will the online editor please explain or make it easier

Guest Sunshine Sister
It is becoming seriously tiresome and boring.

I am with Noeks and JohanK,

Get rid of this chum.. :D It's clear why he is here...

Love

SS

:(

Edited by Sunshine Sister

Can someone check the IP? It really sounds like someone I have come across before?