WORK2GET2OZ

PlZhElPmEgEt2Oz

Hi to all , i am new to this forum. :ilikeit:

I have just started this daunting process.It seems the first step is to find work.

Please if anyone can assist , besides of using the already mentioned job sights available. :ph34r:

I am 23 year old female with experience as a Admin Supervisor for 3 years and an

Internal Auditor ( unfortunately i dont have the qualification for this, only the one years experience)

I am currently an Estate Agent.

Thanks and than you to all for all the information on this forum , it is extremely valuable. ;)

Hi to all , i am new to this forum. :ilikeit:

I have just started this daunting process.It seems the first step is to find work.

Please if anyone can assist , besides of using the already mentioned job sights available. :angry:

I am 23 year old female with experience as a Admin Supervisor for 3 years and an

Internal Auditor ( unfortunately i dont have the qualification for this, only the one years experience)

I am currently an Estate Agent.

Thanks and than you to all for all the information on this forum , it is extremely valuable. ;)

Forgot to add :holy:

I would like work in the Adelaide area ...if i may be a lil picky....sowi .... :ph34r:

Forgot to add ;)

I would like work in the Adelaide area ...if i may be a lil picky....sowi .... :ilikeit:

I’m not sure that finding work is necessarily the first thing to do, probably getting your qualifications assessed, doing IELTS, birth certificates, etc. Have you done any of that?

PS: why Adelaide?

Well nope....i havent :blush: ....any advise as to where to start then ? I am clearly under the wrong impression .... :whome:

Very much a newbie..... :jester:

P.S Why Adelaide.....well may I say it's personel?

Mainly i just want to get out of South Africa .....

Well nope....i havent :( ....any advise as to where to start then ? I am clearly under the wrong impression .... :ilikeit:

Very much a newbie..... :blink:

P.S Why Adelaide.....well may I say it's personel?

Mainly i just want to get out of South Africa .....

Have a look under application for the topic: ‘The 100 step process to immigrating to Australia’.

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showtopic=9251

This is very helpful.

Gerhard

Hi

Seems you really are a newbie :lol:. No fear - we all started somewhere.

firstly - there are various visa's you can apply for to get into Aus, for example skilled migration (permanent residence) or a temp work visa (there are others -these are more or less the main ones).

I think your first step would be to decide which visa you would like to apply for, and then check that you qualify.

spend some serious time on www.immi.gov.au as all the visa's and qualifying criteria are explained here.

Once you have made your decision - the 100 step process referred to above is really useful.

If you are really unsure, there are some migration agents that offer "once off" consultations. It might be useful to pay for one of these, and get some advice on which visa will best suit your requirements.

There are some agents on the forum - so look them up and see what you can do through them.

You may not need an agent for the whole process - you may just want some advice on which visa to apply for.

Good Luck - i'm sure you will find loads of useful info here :)

Edited by Kerry-Lea

Hi,

If you do decide to use an agent, do not use a South Africa agent. I started with a South African agent and had to can them, lost my money and started over again with an Australian agent. The Australian agents know their stuff, are very helpfull and keep you updated.

Thanx so much ....have been having propblems with that ....IELTS

Hope to get there......lol

:)