Qualifications

SeanK

I have a rather serious problem.I have two degrees which I have attained over the years.I had all my certification together but then my wife divorced me and had me locked up on a trumped up charge.When they finally let me go,I went back to my home only to find nothing left.Everything was gone-including my certificates.I eventually traced my ex to New Zealand but she said she had thrown everything away.

I went to the institutions and asked for copies of my certicates and diplomas and was told they would search in the archives forthem.That was 7 years ago.Every time I call them I get some song n dance and they never seem to trace these things.I understand their archives are a cock up but what do I do now?

Guest natalie3

Sean...which institutions are these???....maby i can help u...one thing i have loads of these days is time...if its TUKS i have a few buddies there...if its unisa i have a friend who's mom works there (hope she still does)...but regardless..its worth a try!

Good luck Sean, after studying for years i realise how imcompetent these institutions are. Fortunantly i have mine, but now i need to try and get some of my academic transcripts. Going to be a super mission! Sigh!

Al

Natalie - that is awesome of you to offer your help!

Sean - I also 'lost' my diplomas. And Cape Technikon, where I got them, no longer exists either (changed to Cape Peninsular something). So I got on the phone and emailed the new place and asked for a new printout of my diploma and my results. It took 2 months of constant phoning and emailing, until FINALLY, I got 2 copies in the post. I think they just got sick of me harassing them... <_<

Leigh

I think sean is still cross with me...but anyhoo.... the offer is there...

Huh? Why :blink:

aaaah..well...a few disagreements..probably just me and my paranoia...nothing too hectic though i reckon...

No Not angry.I dont do anger.Waste of my energies.

Well the institutions are both overseas so I guess they think thay can jerk my chain, but thanks for the offer.

And remember-Just because you are paranoid doesnt mean they arent after you!

Sean

And remember-Just because you are paranoid doesnt mean they arent after you!

Ha! That's what I keep telling myself.

Sh!t - that is a problem if they're abroad. But maybe an Advocates stern letter/demand would so the trick?

L

:blink::lol: ..evryone is just jelous because the voices only talk to me!

I used to be a schizophrenic,but the voices in my head told me that I'm okay now

Guest natalie3

Since we on the topic :

* 1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

* 2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

* 3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

* 4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

* 5. Manic - Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

* 6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

* 7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

* 8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

* 9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

* 10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle,Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells , Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,

-

HI

FYI Unisa will not under any circumstances issue a copy of a degree. You can get an academic transcript and perhaps this, with an affidavit stating that the actaul certificate was destroyed should suffice I would think?

I mean, you cant be the only one with is problem?