Jewellery Designers

Neville_Wilke

Hi to all in the jewellery trade I am a Goldsmith, Diamond Setter and Rhino CAD Designer for Rapid Prototyping with 24 years experience in the jewellery trade owned my own manufacturing jewellery store which I had to close down due to a head on collision with another car, which led me in the direction I have been perusing for the last 5 years Rhino CAD design and rapid prototyping. Being one of the first to start with the technology in the South African jewellery industry I have vast knowledge and skills in this feild

I’m looking to immigrate to Australia with my Wife and two daughters

Please if there is any one that can sponsor me and my family to migration to Australia and requires my skills in CAD Design and Rapid prototyping it will be much appreciated

Kind regards

Neville Wilke

Comporo Design Studio

Centurion Hills 16

135 South Street

Die Hoewes X 35

Centurion

South Africa

Cell: +27 84 641 7702

Fax: +27 12 665 1033

Skype Name: Comporo

Malto

Visit My Website

Neville_CV.doc

Comporo_Design_Studio.pdf

Hi Neville

We are also in the jewellery trade going to Oz. We know of people who found work as Rhino CAD Designers. So there is hope. I would suggest that you goolge jewellers in Australia and send your CV to all of them. That is how I found my partners job. Someone, somewhere will respond with good news.

Good luck to you

Let me know if I can help with anything

Leonie