Telephonic intrviews

georgie 1

Hi there

If there is anyone out there that has a telephonic interview ( Ist interview + second interview) Can you kindly tell me how long it took before the company made a written offer?

My hubby has had a 1st and 2nd interview and I can't wait any longer. I'm so tempted to email them BUT I can't do that. So please tell me your story. :whome:

I had the first and second interview.

My second interview was more than a month after my first interview. After that they made an offer about 6 days after that. I emailed them after 3 days just to make sure they received my references, because they weren't in my CV. After three days the emailed me my offer.

Hope it helps. Maybe just drop them a email asking if everything is fine or if they need anything from your side :whome:

Thanks for the response. It's not yet a month. Seeing that you waited a MONTH for your second interview. We waited a few days ....I'LL BE PATIENT. :whome:

I don't want to be pushy. You know they have to prove to the OZ Govt that no candidate is suitable from that side before they take guys from here.

Thanks again.

My husband has had his 3d interview, about a month ago. They e-mailed him last week, telling him not to worry, they are still checking his work references, but it takes a while to make decisions in Oz. One of the people they asked for a refernce, told us they were very impressed with his reference, and they told him they are 99,9% sure they are going to make my husband an offer. It a week later, and we are still waiting. The waiting is killing us.

Hubby's skills assessment is also finished, and we are waiting for his results letter, so we are very eager to get some good news. The waiting is really getting to us! I can't even look at food, then I get this tight feeling in my stomach. At least I'm gettin rid of a few kilo's! But I'd prefer some response much more!

Edited by Olkabolka

My hubby did one skype telephone interview with the agent and the client at the same time. Had an offer in our Inbox about 10 minutes later.

We cant decide whether to take it or not - they want him there now and I have to give 3 months notice - and we can't afford to maintain two homes at once.

Any suggestions?

Kerry-Lea

If its a good offer, I wouldn't let it slip through my fingers. Maybe he can go, while you finish work here, or talk to your boss, and see if he can accomodate you.