M and G forum user badmouths this forums administrators

Phillip

He also labels the users of this forum as bigots.

Nasty insulting post

"I came across this site. I even attempted to join it, but I was removed after about three posts. It is run by out and out wacko's mostly woman, who are very strict about your skin colour and non usage of Afrikaans. There is definitely an exodus taking place in Australia's direction of some very weird volk.

Australia beware, you could find yourselves lumped with your very own little homeland full of rather unpleasant ex-South African bigots.

http://www.saaustralia.org/index.php?showforum=3 "

Guest Sunshine Sister

SHOCK !! :oHORROR !! :P

This must be mystery of the moment..*scratching head while thinking deep* Hmmmm, who on earth could this user be.. ?? :P

:holy::whome::P

Hey Philip,

Welcome to our forum, and thanks for reporting this. It made for entertaining reading. I was very impressed by most of the forumites over there, in my opinion there were many objective and informed views.

See you around on our forum !

Love

SS

:P

People like that usually get me exactly where they want me: Raging Mad!!!! @#$%^&** :whome::holy::P:P:P

Who we are, and why we left SA, has absolutely nothing to do with people that have nothing else to do than stir up trouble. I've been humiliated enough in my own country.

Greetings,

Dreamy

You only need one guess to know who it is!

Mara

Ag tog......hoe pateties!!...... Wat sal die ou wurmpie NOG uitdink om homself mee te vermaak in sy donker moddergaatjie?! Hoe "sad" moet sy ou vervelige lewetjie nie wees nie - siestog!!! :holy:

Ek kan dit nie glo nie!! Een goeie ding, ons kry lekker publisiteit op 'n ander forum :holy:

Die ander ding is dat dit lyk asof niemand hom/haar glo dat dit so n aaklige forum is nie :holy:

What a great thread - isn't it fun watching people fight your battles for you? And as Dedrei said - free (good) publicity!

Dear Missy / Scarey / Who-ever please "carrey" on slagging us off on other forums - we enjoy the spectacle

*heehee*

C'Lou

I must say I read this and could not beliefe my eyes I have been reading this forum for about a year before I even introduced myself and have never seen that what this guy said will be allowed on this forum. Maybe that is why he got kicked off. I must say I have the greatest respect and appresiation to everybody I met and read about on this forum. I have been treated with respect and helped when I asked for it. When some guys get a bit naughty they get warned first and if they still dont follow the rules they do not deserve to have the right to complain if they get kicked off.

Thus I say keep up the goodwork I like the form and hope it continues for years to come. Do not worry about stirrer like this poor person they usually get what they deserve in the end.

Thank you I love it as it is. Please continue to kick off people that do not follow the rules and disrespect others.

Aah now that was funny indeed!

Did you see how the troll disappeared when the blowtorch of the truth was applied! When you concoct so many lies, delusions and aliases you need to have your wits about you to pull this off. And this is where the problem lies.....All varkies is nie op hok nie!

anti troll BUG

As an Australian, I do get a trifle hot under the collar when outsiders critise this great country for not taking in just anybody.

Apparently, if Australians decide to process all overseas asylum seekers on off-shore locations under United Nations auspices, this is seen by some as being racist.

My answer to them is . . . . . "tough"

I have no objection to South Africans coming to Australia if they come thro' the legal immigration process, which they seem to be doing.

Afrikaners and English speaking South Africans are welcome to try Australia as a place to further their career opportunites if South Africa seems fit to discriminate against them in their career paths simply because of their skin colour, i.e. white.

If white South Africans are unable to acheive advancement in their government or business jobs at home, then they should be free to look elsewhere for career opportunities.

Only Stalinists and Fascists would think otherwise, in denying good people to decide their own future . . . . and it seems there are more than enough of those around!

Only Stalinists and Fascists would think otherwise, in denying good people to decide their own future . . . . and it seems there are more than enough of those around!

I fully agree Bob - well said! :holy: I think we should just ignore this peanut as he does not represent the general feeling!! (As could be clearly seen by the responses to his accusations - the only exception being "the queen of tarts" - my, my!!!.....)

In his bizarre quest to obtain supporters for his sorry excuse of an existence, he's rubbing people up the wrong way - in that, getting exactly what he wants! Give the poor thing no pleasure - he is obviously on a mission to self-destruct. :( Time is all we need....... :lol:

he is obviously on a mission to self-destruct.

Can't we help him/it along, guys - like the old "kill it before it multiplies" story.... ho hum :holy::( He/it so very obviously needs our help, hmmm? Huh? Please, please, please let me help? Let me at it :lol:

From a very "rainbow-coloured" rebel Noeksie xx :D

Hi Bob

Great to have you back thanks for your input on the "great trol debate" and as usual your post is succinct & to the point. :boxing: Having read it in conjuction with the MG thread it suddenly occured to me why a number of "Rainbow" SA's(thanks Noeks !) have moved / are moving to OZ, the fact that they have now experienced legislated racial discrimination under 2 succesive SA governments, 1st under NP they were not white enough now under the ANC they not black enough :boxing: (I just received the latest BEE scorecard regulations & special points are to be granted for "Black" equity !), will two wrongs ever make a right ? :ph34r:

Racial discrimination /segregation occurs in almost every country I have visted (natural phenomenon of "like attracting like" hence the exsistance of predominantly jewish/italian/greek neighbourhoods).

SA is the only country where it was/is legislated along racial lines :angry:

My personal belief is that the "troll of many guises" could be a a NIA operative :blush:

(aren't they supposed to have all the expert IT skills necessary to pull off the task of talking to oneself on multiple fora & lots of experience of planting emails / taking of online persona :lol:)

_0 aka barnone

P.S. think it occurs in Zimbabwe too but that is not a country it is a tyranny !

As an Australian, I do get a trifle hot under the collar when outsiders critise this great country for not taking in just anybody.

Apparently, if Australians decide to process all overseas asylum seekers on off-shore locations under United Nations auspices, this is seen by some as being racist.

My answer to them is . . . . . "tough"

I have no objection to South Africans coming to Australia if they come thro' the legal immigration process, which they seem to be doing.

Afrikaners and English speaking South Africans are welcome to try Australia as a place to further their career opportunites if South Africa seems fit to discriminate against them in their career paths simply because of their skin colour, i.e. white.

If white South Africans are unable to acheive advancement in their government or business jobs at home, then they should be free to look elsewhere for career opportunities.