Afrikaans diens in Adelaide . . NGK

Bob

For any folks from South Africa and South West Africa (Namibia) that are now in Adelaide, there is a once a month service in Afrikaans.

www.adelaide-church.org/

. . . . . and click on the link "Afrikaans"

Thanks Bob - I'll pass the info on to my brother. He's not the "forum" type, so he would not know this otherwise. He'll be very excited about it! Thanks!!

• 2 months later...

Hi Bob! :angry:

Just to add to this: There is an Afrikaans service in Hallet Cove this sunday, 7 May and then once a month after this at Hallet Cove East Primary school hall. So, there are Afrikaans services twice a month in Adelaide now!

Annette

• 4 months later...
Thanks Bob - I'll pass the info on to my brother. He's not the "forum" type, so he would not know this otherwise. He'll be very excited about it! Thanks!!

As enige iemand in Adelaide belangstel, Edge church in die suidelike gedeelte van Adelaide by Reynella het nou wel nie afrikaanse dienste nie maar daar is suid afrikaners in die kerk, baie lekker kerk met uitstekende dienste, vir meer inligting gaan na www.edgechurch.com

Bosluis,

We haven't been to the Edge church services myself , but my daughter goes to their youth club. She LOVES it! :ilikeit:

BTW - die Christian Reformed kerk in Hill St, Campbelltown het op die 4de November hulle regte egte lekker kerkbasaar. Daar gaan allerhande "goodies" wees soos pannekoek, vetkoek en boereworsrolletjies... mmmmmmmmm! :holy:

• 2 weeks later...

so. . . . . does that mean that a number of us in Adelaide have to put Saturday 4th November on the calendar??

What time is the NGK bazaar on?

Interested.

Bob, no time as yet - more info to follow.... BUT we've just realised that that's the day of the Christmas Parade - not good timing! :rolleyes: