Why, oh, why should I move to Brissie

Oubossies

We were there on holiday and loved it!!! We were thinking to maybe move there! Give me reasons why I should get rid of the dust of Melbourne and move up north. And why not!

Edited by Oubossies

Oubossies,

I haven't yet been to Melbourne so I will not be able to say Bris is better than Mel or the other way round. The only reason I can give you is THE WEATHER!!!

Lovies

N

If you can cope with 3 months of humidity and wonderful weather the rest of the year go for it.

More Mexicans!! There must be something to it almost every 2nd person I speak to is a from Melbourne, most of my work colleages are from there.

Makes me think that Melbourne must suck.

Just forget about both of those cities and move to Perth!

Is it true that all the people in Perth are inbred from being so far away from civilization?

:lol:

Actually most of them come from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, NZ, UK and South Africa.

We met a few people who are from Melbourne, now staying in Brisbane, they all say the weather !

:whome:

I have a friend who lives near melbourne. She posts pics on facebook where it snowed. I just recently spent a week in Finland (Feb - March) wading through snow and make no mistake it was beyond CRAP! We decided that we could live with the humidity. And maybe the surfer boys will present some eye candy (sorry hubby!!!!)

Al

I will also be there :ilikeit: