Brisbane

The Willmore's

Some pictures of Brisbane, Lamington National Park, Springbrook National Park, animals, houses ext

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5045&id=642546832

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35890&id=642546832

If facebook don't work please try this link other wise just join as friend on facebook :ilikeit:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26989302@N06/

post-11117-1211847905.jpg

Edited by The Willmore's

When I try to view this, it says page not available

When I try to view this, it says page not available

Weet dan nie wat die probleem is nie. Het ook fotos op die Flickr site van Saaustralia gesit

...freakin hell, that spider looks hardcore. Resided in Loevenstein (Cape Town) for a while, and very similar spiders used to make unwelcome appearances... like when you wake up in the morning, and it's on the wall (where has it been all night?!)... or when you take your towel off the railing after taking a shower, and you hear something heavy drop on the floor... and it's one of them... I fear those bastards, don't care if it makes me a girl.

Dankie vir die fotos julle, dit is stunning en gee mens so bietjie admosfeer en gevoel van Brisbane

...freakin hell, that spider looks hardcore. Resided in Loevenstein (Cape Town) for a while, and very similar spiders used to make unwelcome appearances... like when you wake up in the morning, and it's on the wall (where has it been all night?!)... or when you take your towel off the railing after taking a shower, and you hear something heavy drop on the floor... and it's one of them... I fear those bastards, don't care if it makes me a girl.

Well these spiders made me realize my husband can tap dance :ilikeit:

Hi The Willmore's

thanks for posting those links, the pics look great, and the parks and beaches i can go on. Saw some were taken at Wynnam, funny because i have been looking into that place, seems nice enough. Where are you guys staying in Brisbane?

anyway thanks for the pics

cheers

• 1 month later...

Sheesh - I nearly died when I saw that spider. I heard about them, but I have never seen one in Perth. Loads of Redbacks in my garage, but no Huntsman. Flip that's scary stuff!

Does it move fast?

My nerves............................... do those spiders bite? Is that frog hanging on the wall?

Ooooohhhh!!! I cannot handle spiders, I believe that the white back spider is common in Perth, has anybody got a photo of that one. I believe it can look like a white feather on the cornishes in the houses, so yesterday went through 2 tins of "Your'e dead spray" and sprayed all the corners. I also believe that they love your beds and lie in white under your pillow. NOW I am really skrikked!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Kathy

Stunning pictures - we so badly wanted to go to Brisbane as my brother is there, but ended up having to settle for Sydney, unfortunately we never got to see Sydney on our holiday, we spent all our time in Brisbane, but im just so glad we can get in thats all.

As for those spiders though... someone has got to tell me which spiders to look out for - which ones are deadly i mean!! I am petrified of spiders and cockroaches, both of which are plentiful in Oz so im told!! So if anyone knows which spiders frequent the Sydney area, please let me know... he he!! :ilikeit:

My nerves............................... do those spiders bite? Is that frog hanging on the wall?

Ooooohhhh!!! I cannot handle spiders, I believe that the white back spider is common in Perth, has anybody got a photo of that one. I believe it can look like a white feather on the cornishes in the houses, so yesterday went through 2 tins of "Your'e dead spray" and sprayed all the corners. I also believe that they love your beds and lie in white under your pillow. NOW I am really skrikked!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Kathy

NooooOOOOooooooo!!! Do not tell me that!! I never heard of this ...

You know, thinking about it, my neighbour in Perth was bitten on her 'tushie' by a spider that was hiding in her clothes the other day and she had to go and get all these tablets as it causes that flesh eating disease 'thing' if you don't get the meds. Anyway, she ended up with these big welts on her, but because she got the meds from the hospital, it didn't progress. I must ask her what spider it was ... maybe it's that nasty one your'e talking about.

I'm already paranoid about looking under toilet seats (especially at the beach), now I'm flapping my clothes and will be looking in my bed and above me at the cornices. I'll be a nervous wreck at this rate :rolleyes: I'm got the Doom equivalent that I use on Redbacks, but I always feel so terrible cause they are tough as old boots and take ages to die