Diagnostic Insight

sonnetjie

They do assessment of a broad range of chronic health disorders like for example, Chronic Fatigue, Learning problems and delayed disorders, Autism, Allergies, Multiple chemical sensitivities etc Worth while looking into these tests. I have had some fantastic results with them. At last got to the root of it all. If you have a number of allergies/ Intolerances give them a bell been really happy with their service. They really know what they doing.

http://www.diagnosticinsight.com.au/

Who is Diagnostic Insight?

Diagnostic Insight is an Australian company based in Sydney, facilitating the distribution of advanced nutritional, metabolic and biochemical testing within Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Diagnostic Insight hand picks the most superior tests that are available within the complementary health care industry, providing clinicians with the highest standards of testing available. All our tests are scientific and evidence-based.

Diagnostic Insight prides itself on the ongoing clinical support that we offer to our clinicians. Complimentary to our test results, Diagnostic Insight provides clinicians with a comprehensive individualized interpretive report for every patient. This report provides explanations of measured markers, evidence-based causes and symptoms, and relevant treatment protocols and nutrient recommendations. This is a highly valuable tool for assisting our clinicians to optimize their patients outcome.

Our specialized testing service includes:

• Amino acids Organic acids

• Fatty acids

• Vitamins and minerals

• Toxic metals

• Hormones

• IgG & IgE food antibodies

• Detoxification function

• Cardiovascular risk

• Bone resorption

• Lipid peroxides

• Gut dysbiosis

• Antioxidant status

Our analyses are invaluable in the assessment of a broad range of chronic health disorders, including:

• Cardiovascular disease Diabetes

• Chronic Fatigue

• Fibromyalga

• Obesity

• Depression

• Neurological complaints

• Multiple chemical sensitivities

• Autism

• AD(H)D

• Learning problems and delayed disorders

Very Interesting....Dont they have an office in Perth?

I do know they have contact points across the country. You will have to call them. You can have their test kit sent to you and then go to a Hanley & Moir test center and the nurse can draw the blood or receive your sample and have it couriered through to diagnostic insight. You just need to run through the test kit with the Nurse as some of them get very flustered if it something unfamiliar. Each test kit comes with instructions. If you can read you can follow them. Ring diagnostic insight and they could recommend a doc. I you were in Sydney. I would recommend my doc. Have a look on the www.mindd.org for a doc.